Disney Plus launched today

Has anyone had a look through the content yet? If you're a Marvel/Star Wars fan or you just love a Disney cartoon you can't go wrong for under a fiver per month. There's some good one off documentaries about the parks and the Disney conservation initiatives aswell.

Illuminati shite. No thank you.

Any coincidence that its come out now? I think not.

Have a look at how many ftse 100 CEOs left b4 this shit happened?

Aye. Coincidence. Not

Illuminati shite. No thank you.

Any coincidence that its come out now? I think not.

Have a look at how many ftse 100 CEOs left b4 this shit happened?

Aye. Coincidence. Not
What a well balanced chap you appear to be. Take your tin foil hat wearing shite somewhere else. Surely there’s someone somewhere that you need to tell about the flat earth theory and that they must “wake up”.

Last edited:
Once a lot of licensing deals end on Fox content you may see a better selection of more mature content on there. Not sure how it would fit into the perception of the ‘Disney’ brand having the likes of Alien and Die Hard on there, mind.

Once a lot of licensing deals end on Fox content you may see a better selection of more mature content on there. Not sure how it would fit into the perception of the ‘Disney’ brand having the likes of Alien and Die Hard on there, mind.
In the US they’re offering a bundle for Disney Plus and Hulu with Hulu having everything that’s rated as TV-14 and above.

I think they’ll expand Hulu to other countries.

Anybody having an issue with the app where the picture goes off but audio continues and you have to go out of the video then resume it? I'm using a 4k firestick. Not a big deal but mildly inconvenient.

Back