Disney Plus launched today

What new Marvel content is there if you're like me and you've seen all the MCU films?
All of the SHIELD spin offs and the likes. Not sure if they're any good as I haven't watched them yet.
And of course the fabulous Mandalorian :cool:, I did a picture for the bairn depicting the stars of the show :
Logon or register to see this image

And I know, Baby Yoda has had a tough paper round bless him ffs :lol:
Disney have a really good Youtube series to teach people how to draw the characters if you're interested.

Last edited:

And of course the fabulous Mandalorian :cool:, I did a picture for the bairn depicting the stars of the show :
Logon or register to see this image

And I know, Baby Yoda has had a tough paper round bless him ffs :lol:
jesus christ it looks like the emperor wearing yoda's face as a mask

We were already paying a fiver a month for Disney Life, paid for this as a years lumper. Guessing it has all the content of Disney Life and more and I can cancel Disney Life

The Mandalorian? They weren’t like.

On the US service? You sure?

All on mine, never watched them mind cos I'd already seen it. Fairly sure all were there from day 1, they certainly are now and it hasn't been out that long.

**EDIT** am wrong...it happens! all there now anyway.

Last edited:
jesus christ it looks like the emperor wearing yoda's face as a mask

We were already paying a fiver a month for Disney Life, paid for this as a years lumper. Guessing it has all the content of Disney Life and more and I can cancel Disney Life
Yeah. I cancelled Disney life and it's similar but with lots more stuff.

Back