`Disgrace to uniform´ policeman jailed for 26 years over drugs stolen from force

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's interesting how it's the same posters getting all hot under the collar when there are threads started about absolute scum posing as police officers. It's actually quite embarrassing. But funny, at the same time.

Can't wait for the next thread reporting on some scumbag employed as a lawman being up in court for breaking the laws which their job it is to uphold. I doubt that I'll have to wait long.

What, cos I've stated the facts of two cases? Put your lip away you spenk, it doesn't mean because you disprove of individuals that you're slating the entire force. If you don't think selling seized guns and drugs back onto street is bad then fair enough.

I stated you're a bell cos you said the terrorist attack was no big deal.

I'm happy with my stance on all of the above.
They've done worse. I was involved in cases where it seemed very obvious that the police had planted previously seized drugs and explosives onto new suspects.

Bizarrely the cases always seemed to collapse in weird circumstances once we pointed out the similarity in the chemical composition of the dope, tnt, whatever, in the two officially unconnected cases ...

It doesn't matter how many police there are. Every other profession doesn't take an oath to uphold the law. Every other profession doesn't have the opportunity to abuse their position in such a despicable way. These threads are almost daily. It's comical.

Actually, thinking about it, the police don't have a few bad apples. They have a few bad orchards.
Theres a spreadsheet online with all current cases against flatties, quite a few.

Not quite on the same scale as the horrific excuse for a human being in the OP, but I was driving home the other day & the law were checking tax & insurance discs at a checkpoint. I would have reason to work with them regularly enough & the lawman spotted my car & waved me on without checking my discs. :rolleyes: Couldn't be arsed to do his job properly. He shouldn't even have come on duty if he was going to let certain motorists through without checking details.

Fair enough, he wasn't actually breaking the law but c'mon! Do your job properly.

If it was just some charver selling guns or drugs they'd be getting slaughtered by the same balloons getting irate and looking to defend the police at every turn.

Imagine thinking that if you highlight wrong doing it means you hate every police officer :lol:

They've done worse. I was involved in cases where it seemed very obvious that the police had planted previously seized drugs and explosives onto new suspects.

Bizarrely the cases always seemed to collapse in weird circumstances once we pointed out the similarity in the chemical composition of the dope, tnt, whatever, in the two officially unconnected cases ...

Ooof, there'll be an excuse at some point..

I haven't clicked on the link but well done the police.

This. Glad that when prof standards depts are finding these wronguns they are given huge sentences like they have done in this case. Message to anyone else trying to take advantage of a uniform.

Not quite on the same scale as the horrific excuse for a human being in the OP, but I was driving home the other day & the law were checking tax & insurance discs at a checkpoint. I would have reason to work with them regularly enough & the lawman spotted my car & waved me on without checking my discs. :rolleyes: Couldn't be arsed to do his job properly. He shouldn't even have come on duty if he was going to let certain motorists through without checking details.

Fair enough, he wasn't actually breaking the law but c'mon! Do your job properly.
Do you live in uk? If so what tax discs?

The brother of an ex of mine finally got accepted into the NYPD (the real one, not the one based on Tyneside) and the next time I saw her, she proudly showed off her "Friend of the Police Officer Benevolent Fund" (or somesuch) which she kept in the window pocket of her purse where folk normally keep their ID/driver's License. The logic being that if you're ever stopped then the officer will 'accidentally' see it, realise you have a relative in the force ... and wave you on your way.

I don't know if she saw the look of horror on my face and I couldn't think of how to politely word my feelings on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back