`Disgrace to uniform´ policeman jailed for 26 years over drugs stolen from force

Status
Not open for further replies.

First we had that copper doing it with guns that were seized, selling them back onto our streets, and now this :rolleyes:
See this is why I pointed you that you're a bell.

It doesn't matter how many police there are. Every other profession doesn't take an oath to uphold the law. Every other profession doesn't have the opportunity to abuse their position in such a despicable way. These threads are almost daily. It's comical.

Actually, thinking about it, the police don't have a few bad apples. They have a few bad orchards.
It does matter though. Unless you're a f***ing idiot that has am irrational hatred fot the police. Of which you are one.

Last edited:

What, cos I've stated the facts of two cases? Put your lip away you spenk, it doesn't mean because you disprove of individuals that you're slating the entire force. If you don't think selling seized guns and drugs back onto street is bad then fair enough.

I stated you're a bell cos you said the terrorist attack was no big deal.

I'm happy with my stance on all of the above.

Last edited:
What, cos I've stated the facts of two cases? Put your lip away you spenk, it doesn't mean because you disprove of individuals that you're slating the entire force. If you don't think selling seized guns and drugs back onto street is bad then fair enough.

I stated you're a bell cos you said the terrorist attack was no big deal.

I'm happy with my stance on all of the above.
I see debating or reasoning aren't strong points. That's fine though. Let's move on. Until tomorrow's anti police post at least in any case.

It does matter though. Unless you're a f***ing idiot that has am irrational hatred fot the police. Of which you are one.

Irrational hatred for the police? Have you been drinking?

His job was to uphold the law, not break it. He's fuckin scum. Would you agree with that statement?

Irrational hatred for the police? Have you been drinking?

His job was to uphold the law, not break it. He's fuckin scum. Would you agree with that statement?
I agree indeed. That is not in question. It's the orchard bullshit and tour past form that I'm pulling up.

I see debating or reasoning aren't strong points. That's fine though. Let's move on. Until tomorrow's anti police post at least in any case.

Were you debating like? Seemed like you simply hurled a bit abuse marra. (I'm retracting my silly retort by the way, was a bit childish).

I think it's fine to point out when the police do wrong, as well as praise them when they do great work. The copper in the OP is shocking. The other day in London, the copper that lost his life is as brave as they come.

Were you debating like? Seemed like you simply hurled a bit abuse marra. (I'm retracting my silly retort by the way, was a bit childish).

I think it's fine to point out when the police do wrong, as well as praise them when they do great work. The copper in the OP is shocking. The other day in London, the copper that lost his life is as brave as they come.
As I said, let's wait til the next daily update of how police are tossers. When in reality you have no idea how much of an effect they have on your day to day life. And it's a good life you have mate, and I know this because you tell us every day how awesome it is.

As I said, let's wait til the next daily update of how police are tossers. When in reality you have no idea how much of an effect they have on your day to day life. And it's a good life you have mate, and I know this because you tell us every day how awesome it is.

More lies, are you a copper? Or are you drunk? Cos you love a drink, you tell us every day.

If someone abuses his position, and it makes news, there is nothing wrong with highlighting and condemning it. Only an idiot would disagree.

Still, whilst I was praising the police for their actions the other day (in reaction to the attack) you were telling us it was no big deal.

Last edited:
Pulling up? :lol: Who do you think you are?

I'm quite proud of the 'orchard' comment, actually. I thought it was quite witty. & relevant, now that I think of it.
Internet poster. Same as you.

Dear me, still running with what I explained, and others knew, was a clear wind up from years ago. You're getting desperate :lol:

Still saying the attack in London was no big deal, even when people lost their lives?
As I said, intelligence not a strong point. That's not what I said is it.

As for your slying someone, say it enough and it has to be true eh. Given your admissions on the board I'd say trusting your word isn't something anyone should do really.

Last edited:
Internet poster. Same as you.

As I said, intelligence not a strong point. That's not what I said is it.

As for your slying someone, say it enough and it has to be true eh. Given your admissions on the board I'd say trusting your word isn't something anyone should do really.

Give it up man you drip and put the bottle down, you've had a stinker :lol:

Give it up man you drip, you've had a stinker :lol:

I'll be cycling past there on Tuesday twice then on Wednesday and Thursday and maybe Friday knowing it was one bloke running amok.

So yep, me having a stinker knowing it isn't actually as big a deal as the press was making out on Wednesday.

I'll be cycling past there on Tuesday twice then on Wednesday and Thursday and maybe Friday knowing it was one bloke running amok.

So yep, me having a stinker knowing it isn't actually as big a deal as the press was making out on Wednesday.

Have a good night beautiful x

Don't see the argument really, there are bad people in every job. Some tradesmen rip the elderly off, some medical professionals enjoy killing their patients, some truckers enjoy dumping dead prostitutes on highways, some priests like touching kids etc etc

Reactions: ebb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back