DISCUSSION THREAD - November/December - REFLECTIONS

@macum1920 asked: Is a photo taken on Monday this week allowed? I was strolling around the river at Durham (in between a couple of pints) and took a couple of cracking pics (well I think so). No worries if not, an excuse to go back (and to the pub) 👍

I'm going to stick to the rules and say no, not allowed (visit the pub again!). It is easier that way, and you are meant to take photographs for the competition, not just happened to find some!

Last edited:
@macum1920 asked: Is a photo taken on Monday this week allowed? I was strolling around the river at Durham (in between a couple of pints) and took a couple of cracking pics (well I think so). No worries if not, an excuse to go back (and to the pub) 👍

I'm going to stick to the rules and say no, not allowed (visit the pub again!). It is easier that way, and you are meant to take photographs for the competition, not just happened to find some!
I think I had a premonition 😉
@peachy are river reflections allowed, sorry to be a pain again but that was what my Durham 2 were and I don’t want to do a similar one if no good 👍

Last edited:

Back