DISCUSSION THREAD - November December 2022 - JUXTAPOSITION

@becs nice pics again, were they last minute entries by any chance? Mine were premature - still 2 days to go!
@Musicman is that Baku by any chance? It isn't Shields.
@Leonard osbourne is that Vietnam? Looks nice wherever it is, but only 2 pics allowed so DQ🤣

Went on the 16th December!

I was hoping for more snow as I thought a beach scene with a towel, sunglasses, book and cocktail on snow instead of sand would be a good one, but we didn't get enough snow to do it.

hi @peachy. I'm sure you're aware but just in case, the percentage calculations on the voting page are wrong, currently the votes are divided by number of voters, but it should be the total number of votes.
Just saying.....

hi @peachy. I'm sure you're aware but just in case, the percentage calculations on the voting page are wrong, currently the votes are divided by number of voters, but it should be the total number of votes.
Just saying.....
We ignore percentages and only go with votes cast. Whoever gets the most votes, wins. I have no control over the way the voting board works. I just decide the question, add the entries, decide on terms, and declare the winner at the end.

There is an answer to your point, but without putting my arithmetic head on, I can't currently explain. But I may do later.
😀

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

This was what I was hoping to enter, or something similar. I took this one 5 years ago though so obviously no good for the competition

View media item 9878

Last edited:

Back