DISCUSSION THREAD - March-April 2023 - Theme: "POSITIVE"

I always think ants are incredible they are like The Lads - they never give up no matter what the obstacle.
I remember that old Frank Sinatra song "High Hopes" I expect a few will remember it from Uncle Mac days.
Meanwhile I have tried to take a picture of some ants but it was very difficult and the results not fit to enter. Here is my best effort all the same.
Logon or register to see this image

By the way @Infinite Loop - I just noticed (after posting my entry) that your no. 2 pic has a bee in it. I honestly didn't notice it before so I hope you don't think I nicked your idea! Actually I thought your pic was a bit like my post at #6 above. But I'm sure you weren't nicking my thoughts either. 👍
Another picture, not for the competition, but this is the Still Pond which is in Isabella Plantation in Richmond Park. It's a very relaxing place and full of positive energies.
Is ever you're in South West London in late April or early May I really recommend a visit to Isabella Plantation. It is beautiful and the Still Pond is the highlight. My picture doesn't do it justice.
@MunkyHeed do you agree?
https://ibb.co/Vx3M3BR

Last edited:
I always think ants are incredible they are like The Lads - they never give up no matter what the obstacle.
I remember that old Frank Sinatra song "High Hopes" I expect a few will remember it from Uncle Mac days.
Meanwhile I have tried to take a picture of some ants but it was very difficult and the results not fit to enter. Here is my best effort all the same.
Logon or register to see this image

By the way @Infinite Loop - I just noticed (after posting my entry) that your no. 2 pic has a bee in it. I honestly didn't notice it before so I hope you don't think I nicked your idea! Actually I thought your pic was a bit like my post at #6 above. But I'm sure you weren't nicking my thoughts either. 👍
Another picture, not for the competition, but this is the Still Pond which is in Isabella Plantation in Richmond Park. It's a very relaxing place and full of positive energies.
Is ever you're in South West London in late April or early May I really recommend a visit to Isabella Plantation. It is beautiful and the Still Pond is the highlight. My picture doesn't do it justice.
@MunkyHeed do you agree?
https://ibb.co/Vx3M3BR
I was there just today!.. not this exact spot, but up on Richmond Hill overlooking the river. My fav. view in London 100%
(not my pic!)

Back