DISCUSSION THREAD - Jan/Feb 2022 comp. - "BOTTLES"

I haven't got a scooby when it comes to taking pics, I just point and snap, and I noticed I had an opportunity with the current theme being as through my work I attend a number of recycling centres, hence my photo in the thread. I have another if you'd like to see that too? :lol:

I haven't got a scooby when it comes to taking pics, I just point and snap, and I noticed I had an opportunity with the current theme being as through my work I attend a number of recycling centres, hence my photo in the thread. I have another if you'd like to see that too? :lol:
Yes please.

Can enter up to 3 photos.

@cjibber re your query....

Were you logged in when you looked at the photos? You need to be logged in to see them properly.

Last edited:
Were you logged in when you looked at the photos? You need to be logged in to see them properly.
Yes, I am logged in but still can not see the photos. I have tried logging out and back in again but it makes no difference. Same problem regardless of which browser I use. It's the same on my pc and my phone.

@cjibber can you see my entry now?

For anyone who uses the SMB photo galleries for their photos before they enter them to the competition - from what I understand after asking, is that the permission of the album must not be private, you need to have the album (in album privacy) set as :

Can view media items : --> Registered members

@cjibber can you see my entry now?

For anyone who uses the SMB photo galleries for their photos before they enter them to the competition - from what I understand after asking, is that the permission of the album must not be private, you need to have the album (in album privacy) set as :

Yes I can see your photo but not the others that are using smb photo galleries

Before I set the poll up, please can everyone ensure that if they are using the SMB photo galleries to hold their photo prior to posting it in the entry thread, that their album is set to

ie make sure it isn't private, else your photos won't be visible.

@gluepot @macum1920 @black-cat @Unbalanced Views @cjibber

Thank you.
Is mine okay, haven’t a clue how to allow people to view it 🤷‍♂️

Back