Dirty ,lazy,dog walkers

Now I love dogs and have had many dogs in the family but I went for a walk in Herrington country park yesterday and I was disgusted at the scruffiness and attitude of some dog owners as evidenced by the numerous black bags of dog shit littering the verges ,grass and trees of the park.
The vile laziness of scratters who actually have a bag to pick up the dog poop but are so indolent that they don’t have the wit to put it in a bin but toss it in a public place is absolutely disgusting
Its getting worse. People are selfish wankers

It's ridiculous round here as well. I went out earlier and stood in one massive pile of shit with my right foot, then did exactly the same thing again on the way home with my left.

I had to leave one of the dog's turds on the grass the other night as I couldn't find it in the pitch black, so it may well have been one of my dog's. In which case it's fully deserved.

Should be illegal to allow your pet to shit in the street, regardless of whether you pick it up. Train them to do it in the house.

:lol::lol: mental.

I've only just got mine to stop doing it in the house and naturally I'm delighted.

Last edited:
It's absolutely minging. People will look back in a century or so and think what a bunch of dirty backwards bastards in the same way we do over people tossing their piss out of a window in the olden days
Genuinely only just realised this. :lol:
Always thought it was water. :lol::lol::lol:

At least it's being picked up, my real hatred is for folks that think it's quite acceptable to leave a big steaming dog chod in the middle of a path. Me and the bairn are often having to dodge this mess on the school run, there's nothing worse than a shoe full of dog shit :evil:.
I'd rather they didn't pick it up than pick it up, bag it then throw the bag on the ground. I mean, what's the f***ing point? It'll inevitably get squashed at some point then you are left with a non biodegradable bag covered in shit.

Someone left their dog's shit on the path outside the bairn's school. Manky as owt anywhere let alone a place you know there's going to be loads of kids walking about.

They do it here. There's a path that runs along the side of the school field with a poo bin at the end of it, yet people still leave poo on the path where countless children and pushchairs go through it :neutral:

Someone left their dog's shit on the path outside the bairn's school. Manky as owt anywhere let alone a place you know there's going to be loads of kids walking about.
Is it New Silksworth per chance? Absolutely f***ing disgusting behaviour.

Now I love dogs and have had many dogs in the family but I went for a walk in Herrington country park yesterday and I was disgusted at the scruffiness and attitude of some dog owners as evidenced by the numerous black bags of dog shit littering the verges ,grass and trees of the park.
The vile laziness of scratters who actually have a bag to pick up the dog poop but are so indolent that they don’t have the wit to put it in a bin but toss it in a public place is absolutely disgusting
The local council workman chopped back a load of the bushes in and around the estates around Tunstall Village Green and it allowed sight of the ground in these verges for a long long time, the amount of small black plastic bags was unreal.

As a dog owner myself I always pick up, and so I’m aware the dog shit bins around that area, and I pass 3 on my usual walk, find it astonishing that people can’t be arsed to carry the bag for five minutes until they come across a bin.

In fact it was great carrying the bags over winter, really warmed your hands up in that cold weather we had.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there’s too many scruffs amongst us these days and errant shite is a problem across the land.

The only solution, unfortunately, is to ban dogs until a solution is invented which matches the rogue shite with the dog and its owner upon testing by a dog warden or somesuch, with a large fine automatically levied.

People just cannot be trusted to keep them responsibly.

I never used to understand putting your dog shit in a bag and then putting it in a tree.... Until I got a dog.

Bare with me here though!

Now I walk my dog in woodland, she'll have a shit within the first 500ft of the walk, I then bag it up in a biodegradable bag. And hang it on a branch or inconspicuous place. Then on my return an hour or two later I'll pick it up and take it back with me as there's no shit bins in the woodland.

If my dog has a shit deep in the woodland I leave it.

If my dog shits on a street or park or a public place I'll pick it up and carry it with me until I hit a bin.

Tin hat on for all the white dog shit lovers.

I never used to understand putting your dog shit in a bag and then putting it in a tree.... Until I got a dog.

Bare with me here though!

Now I walk my dog in woodland, she'll have a shit within the first 500ft of the walk, I then bag it up in a biodegradable bag. And hang it on a branch or inconspicuous place. Then on my return an hour or two later I'll pick it up and take it back with me as there's no shit bins in the woodland.

If my dog has a shit deep in the woodland I leave it.

If my dog shits on a street or park or a public place I'll pick it up and carry it with me until I hit a bin.

Tin hat on for all the white dog shit lovers.

I'm a bit of a twitcher so always have binoculars on me when I walk the dog. I started doing what you do when I got sick of the bag of shite tied to my finger - swinging and bouncing off my face every time I bring my binocs up to to look at something :)

Is it you that's marked out the dog shit in Barnes Park with chalk?

two tramps let their dog shit outside my house last week, so, looked back on my cctv after i seen the shit pile. the dog takes a shit, the tramps take a look around and then move on. would love to post it on here but i dont want dog shit through my letterbox.

One of the angriest I've ever been was when strimming the massive privet hedge that runs alongside my garden, and I got the strimmers caught in a carefully concealed poo bag that some lazy f***ing knakcer had stashed among the leaves
Bastard

Back