Dirty ,lazy,dog walkers

Now I love dogs and have had many dogs in the family but I went for a walk in Herrington country park yesterday and I was disgusted at the scruffiness and attitude of some dog owners as evidenced by the numerous black bags of dog shit littering the verges ,grass and trees of the park.
The vile laziness of scratters who actually have a bag to pick up the dog poop but are so indolent that they don’t have the wit to put it in a bin but toss it in a public place is absolutely disgusting

I often wonder what my dog thinks when she sees me picking up her shit and putting it in a little bag. Probably thinks I'm a' right f***ing weirdo
At least it's being picked up, my real hatred is for folks that think it's quite acceptable to leave a big steaming dog chod in the middle of a path. Me and the bairn are often having to dodge this mess on the school run, there's nothing worse than a shoe full of dog shit :evil:.

Now I love dogs and have had many dogs in the family but I went for a walk in Herrington country park yesterday and I was disgusted at the scruffiness and attitude of some dog owners as evidenced by the numerous black bags of dog shit littering the verges ,grass and trees of the park.
The vile laziness of scratters who actually have a bag to pick up the dog poop but are so indolent that they don’t have the wit to put it in a bin but toss it in a public place is absolutely disgusting
Should be illegal to allow your pet to shit in the street, regardless of whether you pick it up. Train them to do it in the house.

Someone left their dog's shit on the path outside the bairn's school. Manky as owt anywhere let alone a place you know there's going to be loads of kids walking about.

As dirty as it is I can at least understand the people who just leave dog shit, I can't get my head around someone going through the effort of bagging it up only to chuck it somewhere.

Can't understand this, why bother with the bag if your not going to bin it's pure brainless stupidity.

I f***ing hate dog shit ot being picked up. My lad is 2 and can't even run about a park without me having to be on the constant look out for dog shit.

Back