Direct debit 3rd Feb

Prices were reduced when we went down to L1. Stop making up stories
I'm not making up stories. I'm stating in hindsight with the price freeze we should be paying for championship footy this season but because we were good awful last season we are paying for league one footy. And could potentially be paying for it again next season. Generally when something loses value you pay less. Not with us.

I'm not making up stories. I'm stating in hindsight with the price freeze we should be paying for championship footy this season but because we were good awful last season we are paying for league one footy. And could potentially be paying for it again next season. Generally when something loses value you pay less. Not with us.
We are paying less for L1 football than we were for Championship football. That is all there is to say.

We are paying less for L1 football than we were for Championship football. That is all there is to say.
Stop be a fuckin smart ass man. I think most fans when they signed up for a three year price freeze, we would have thought we would be paying the same price for championship footy this season but it wasnt meant to be. The same could well be said for next season as well. That is all that is to be said

Stop be a fuckin smart ass man. I think most fans when they signed up for a three year price freeze, we would have thought we would be paying the same price for championship footy this season but it wasnt meant to be. The same could well be said for next season as well. That is all that is to be said
bye bye

I bought into Donald's bullshit and got my first season card in years last season still happy I did.

For all the let downs, I've got the bug back, have managed to amass 34 points in a season and a half and I'm getting to spend some quality time with my younger brother.

For all of the above, I got pissed off after Bolton on boxing day and retweeted the Donald out hashtag. I take full responsibility and apologise for the Americans pulling out.

Seems daft making another thread, but has anyone got an alternative number to 0371 911 1973 to give the ticket office a ring? Been trying since last Friday to pay my season ticket, but was told they couldn't do it over the phone because the finance lad was off and whenever I ring back now they just don't fancy answering the phone!

Failing that, an email address?

Cheers!

Back