Direct Debit 1st Payt July 1st

Still nothing taken for me. For those who had a season card and did nothing (which is what we normally do if renewing), were we supposed to have let them know we were renewing like on DD etc? I'm confused by the whole thing now.

Still nothing taken for me. For those who had a season card and did nothing (which is what we normally do if renewing), were we supposed to have let them know we were renewing like on DD etc? I'm confused by the whole thing now.

No, should've happened automatically. I got an e-mail in March (before lockdown) saying 'thank you for renewing'.

Cheers mate. What a shambles man, they can't do anything right.

What does it say when you log in to the online ticketing portal? Mine says 'current season ticket holder'.

If you have online banking you can check your direct debits, the ST was taken via a debit called 'Sunderland Assc Fo...'.

I take it you haven't seen this that was on the previous page:

Gets taken 3rd August by the sounds of the link :

The deadline to reactivate season cards is Thursday 16 July, with the first payment scheduled to be processed on Monday 3 August.

Supporters will then join the pre-existing payment schedule, which is dated as follows:

Second payment: 1 September
Third payment: 1 November
Fourth payment: 1 January
Checked my account and I appear to have been given loyalty points for these:

• Loyalty Points
    You have +1 loyalty point awarded manually forManual Adjustment 1 point(s) [Heerenveen]
    18/10/2019, 12:07
  • Loyalty Points
    You have +1 loyalty point awarded manually forManual Adjustment 1 point(s) [Grimsby]
    18/10/2019, 12:04
I never went to these two games and I can't remember us even playing the Dutch side.

Last edited:
They're still asking for money but can't guarantee when football will return and whether everyone will be allowed in. What's the difference between taking this month or next?

Still not renewing until I know I can actually go to watch. Not going to pay in advance for something I may not get to then possibly struggle to get it refunded.

If the slim chance of us going into administration happened, would we also be classified as unsecure creditors and therefore not get money back?

50% by 1st of September, by when we may have played zero games.
Remaining 50% by 1st Jan, a nice kick in the nads after Christmas and we might be nowhere near half of the games played, despite having paid 100%.

What's wrong with 1st August, 1st October, 1st December, 1st Feb?

The answer of course is.... CASHFLOW.

I take it you haven't seen this that was on the previous page:

Checked my account and I appear to have been given loyalty points for these:

• Loyalty Points
    You have +1 loyalty point awarded manually forManual Adjustment 1 point(s) [Heerenveen]
    18/10/2019, 12:07
  • Loyalty Points
    You have +1 loyalty point awarded manually forManual Adjustment 1 point(s) [Grimsby]
    18/10/2019, 12:04
I never went to these two games and I can't remember us even playing the Dutch side.
Ah cheers mate I hadn't seen that.

I've got friends who are the same as me who didn't do anything and their DD was taken yesterday as expected yet mine wasn't, makes no sense.

What does it say when you log in to the online ticketing portal? Mine says 'current season ticket holder'.

If you have online banking you can check your direct debits, the ST was taken via a debit called 'Sunderland Assc Fo...'.
Yeah checked my bank app and nothing has been taken.

Back