Diouf pulls knife on Anton Ferdinand.

Just held me nose and looked at the article in the Chronic regarding Diamond and Neil going out on loan. It’s complete and utter speculation based on the square root of fuck all. Steaming hoss shite.

Old news.
Keane was probably right to think we needed a bit more of a nasty streak but in order to ensure a lid was kept on he needed to be up here more than he was or appoint a trusted right hand man to maintain discipline.
I think that’s what’s needed with this current crop ,bunch of nice guys that’s easy to manage.Managers don’t like to manage these people yet it’s what they are paid to do.

BSA was the master at keeping talented knob heads who others couldn’t manage in check.

he had Anelka etc eating out of his hand whilst fighting for their place at Bolton wanderers of all places.

Last edited:
I think that’s what’s needed with this current crop ,bunch of nice guys that’s easy to manage.Managers don’t like to manage these people yet it’s what they are paid to do.

BSA was the master at keeping talented knob heads who others couldn’t manage in check.

he had Anelka etc eating out of his hand whilst fighting for their place at Bolton wanderers of all places.

Agreed. All conjecture but I bet BSA would have kept McGeady in the fold

who do you think is? Parkinson is supposed to manage the team. I hope it’s just the Chronicle stirring the shit.
The two monkeys asset stripping. Tin foil hat on here but they looked good in pre season, why lower their stock when he can scrape a few hundred thousand.

Agreed. All conjecture but I bet BSA would have kept McGeady in the fold
To a large degree Managers like Allardyce get respect because they’ve done the hard yards themselves. They are natural man managers because they know who needs an arm around the shoulder or a boot up the arse, they know what gets on a players tits and what doesn’. different players need different things, it’s taking the trouble to find out what these things are that is the trick.

There’s people with a hard streak who’ll do anything to win and then there’s just wankers. We signed wankers. Read Keanes own book - Chimbonda was a joke. We signed too many losers that summer when really keeping the team that kept us up the season before and adding 2-3 quality first teamers would have done the job.
For Keane of all people to sign characters like Chimbonda and Diouf really surprised me. Still does.

The two monkeys asset stripping. Tin foil hat on here but they looked good in pre season, why lower their stock when he can scrape a few hundred thousand.
Good point. It wouldn’t make sense at this point, but very little they do does.

I'll join the Hound Parky Out brigade if this happens. Utter madness.

Me too. Lads have never been given a proper chance. And the half-chances they have been given, they have - in case of Diamond and especially Neil - taken.

Rightly or wrongly, I can see Embleton and Taylor going out because I can't see them getting a game. But Diamond and Neil aren't far away, surely - we not getting injuries at all this year?
Just held me nose and looked at the article in the Chronic regarding Diamond and Neil going out on loan. It’s complete and utter speculation based on the square root of fuck all. Steaming hoss shite.

Hope so marra.

Me too. Lads have never been given a proper chance. And the half-chances they have been given, they have - in case of Diamond and especially Neil - taken.

Rightly or wrongly, I can see Embleton and Taylor going out because I can't see them getting a game. But Diamond and Neil aren't far away, surely - we not getting injuries at all this year?

Hope so marra.
That’s how it read to me mate. Just a filler. No substance or ”a source at the club” or anything.

FFS. Hope we get the takeover done soon.
Quicker this prick Parkinson is out the door the better. The bloke is a f***ing idiot.
As soon as the season started he has reverted to type and it looks like Scowen, Embleton, Neil and Diamond are not fancied by Parkinson. Given the wages of Grigg, Wyke and Leadbitter and the fact that absolutely no one wants them means SD will be insistent that they play while he looks to claw back money by offloading those who can command even a small fee. Until this manager is changed through new ownership then it’s just rinse and repeat of last season at best

As soon as the season started he has reverted to type and it looks like Scowen, Embleton, Neil and Diamond are not fancied by Parkinson. Given the wages of Grigg, Wyke and Leadbitter and the fact that absolutely no one wants them means SD will be insistent that they play while he looks to claw back money by offloading those who can command even a small fee. Until this manager is changed through new ownership then it’s just rinse and repeat of last season at best

Aye, shambles isn’t it.

Back