Dion Sanderson - Wolves - Rumour - Bristol Live

As previously said, I didn't say he's be coming to us and didn't compare Bristol city to us. They're a bang average championship side and he will want something better as he's got all the potential in the world

He is playing league one football mind, needs to prove he can deal with the likes of Brentford and Reading first

I think people forget how bad the standard is in league one

What are we if Bristol City are bang average

we'e been in league one three years

I have to say how surprised I am with your confidence if you go up. There's only so much you can spend with FFP. About half the clubs in the league or maxed out with additional money allowed to be put in by owners, including us.

What do you think would make him stay at Sunderland?
I wouldn’t listen too much to the bi polar fuckers on here. Before this run half them had us fighting relegation to league two.

If Wolves can't find a place for him, but still see him as teh future in a couple of years, it could be another loan move. That would be Champinoship or Prem this time I think. We need to get up.

ps... where have all the Bristol anti Lee Johnson lot gone from this board ?

Last edited:
He is playing league one football mind, needs to prove he can deal with the likes of Brentford and Reading first

I think people forget how bad the standard is in league one

What are we if Bristol City are bang average

we'e been in league one three years

Were a half decent league one side in 4th. They're a bang average championship side in 12th...

I don't think Wolves will be looking to sell, as much as I wish we could buy him, but they might be convinced into another loan. Where better than a club he is settled in at and playing well?

If Wolves can't find a place for him, but still see him as teh future in a couple of years, it could be another loan move. That would be Champinoship or Prem this time I think. We need to get up.

ps... where have all the Bristol anti Lee Johnson lot gone from this board ?
Think they were just giving their views on your new manager, being helpful rather than anything. A few of your members came on our board too asking for our opinions.

HOWEVER, Streaky Lee has that nickname for a reason. I'd also say, with the best of intentions, to not get carried away.

No problem. It might come across as harsh but they are just an average championship side it's why they sit in 12th and have never played premier league football
Sure but still a division above us. And they have a lot of potential. If Bournemouth can play in the premier league it’s realistic for Bristol City to aspire to it. They’ve massively underperformed for the size of the city.

The absolute arrogance of some of this thread, man.

Bristol City a far better bet than Sunderland tbf. Stable Championship outfit, owners seemingly willing to invest. If a decent manager can get them going, they should easily be challenging for the PL.

Us on the other hand. Major rebuild required whatever division we’re in. Most of our fans were calling the manager worse than shite a few weeks ago etc, and he was recently sacked by the other club. Also absolutely no guarantee that there’ll be large scale investment.

No problem. It might come across as harsh but they are just an average championship side it's why they sit in 12th and have never played premier league football
So if he does move then are you saying that neither Bristol City or Sunderland (if promoted) stand a chance? If so then who will he move to?

Also, unrelated to Sunderland but I've been triggered :D

This season we've had arguably our worst ever manager. I'd assume (hope) with Pearson in charge we'll be genuine promotion candidates next season.

The amount of times sides go into a season with that attitude :lol: can't fault it mind.

Honestly wish you nothing but the best. Were not even in the same division. The league is just too strong and you will be kicking around mid table again in my opinion.

Back