Dion Sanderson - Wolves - Rumour - Bristol Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently will be in for him. Views please
If we go up we will be above you in the queue. He likes it here and has formed a good partnership with O9. Add to that our new owner, facilities etc. but we need promotion to stand a slim
chance.

No offence like, but we are in league one with no guarantee of going up

Bristol City got a decent record of buying young talent

Bit of arrogance on this thread reading through the posts

As previously said, I didn't say he's be coming to us and didn't compare Bristol city to us. They're a bang average championship side and he will want something better as he's got all the potential in the world

If we go up, i would think only parachute money clubs could beat us to his signature if Wolves want rid. I think everyone needs a reality check still though, he has started about 9 games in the 3rd division for us so far, including the Crewe game where the defence was all over the place.

If we keep a clean sheet in the win against those Pikey bastards tomorrow night, then he is topper and the next VVD.

I have to say how surprised I am with your confidence if you go up. There's only so much you can spend with FFP. About half the clubs in the league or maxed out with additional money allowed to be put in by owners, including us.

What do you think would make him stay at Sunderland?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back