Dion Sanderson - Wolves - Rumour - Bristol Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't they tell Perason there would be funds made available for a promotion push?

I think most clubs say that to a new manager to be fair mate. For what it's worth, I think we'll be promoted and he'll sign for us.

Didn't they tell Perason there would be funds made available for a promotion push?

I'm not for one minute saying that he will be here if we don't get promoted like.

But there will be better options than Bristol city.

Every championship club has premier league ambitions. It won't happen for them anytime soon

He’s looking very good at present and if we go up I would imagine he will be a priority signing for us.

if we don’t go up you would be a good next step for him.

however this rumor is probably baseless and only printed because he’s a young loan player doing well and getting some recognition.

I think most clubs say that to a new manager to be fair mate.
Well maybe that's why they're being ambitious. If they have money to have a go then no reason he wouldn't go there.

People starting to think we've already been promoted in terms of current players futures.

A lot riding (quite rightly) on if we go up. The lad seems to like the club and area by his comments, but he will have ambition. Hopefully our ambition and some success this season and it may be the right move for him (and Wolves of course).

If we go up we probably will have him on loan . If not then Bristol C may get him on loan. Wolves will not sell to anybody as they don't need cash and probably rate him enough just to loan him out for development.

Well maybe that's why they're being ambitious. If they have money to have a go then no reason he wouldn't go there.

People starting to think we've already been promoted in terms of current players futures.

We're going up mate. We'll be competing with Bristol City next season.

I disagree, he came here this season when championship clubs wanted him, some players prefer a different path, why play 5 matches for a premier league team when you're not ready. Hes definitely not ready for the premier league, some of his passing can be poor

We’ll get him again on loan if we go up. If we go up you’ll have no chance of getting him because we’ll be the biggest club in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back