Dilemma

Not sure the PS5 or Xbox is all that comparable to a Switch. You'll get a totally different gaming experience on the Switch to that of the Xbox or PS5 in my opinion.

So it's really a question of what sort of experience you're after.

Switch has some class games and third party support is getting better, plus you have the handheld element as well.

I always feel you have to be into Nintendo’s AAA titles to justify it.

If you’re a more general gamer, I’d say a PS5 is a better choice.

Switch has some class games and third party support is getting better, plus you have the handheld element as well.

I always feel you have to be into Nintendo’s AAA titles to justify it.

If you’re a more general gamer, I’d say a PS5 is a better choice.

Yeah it's basically a Mario machine with downgraded 3rd party titles.

I've misplaced mine at work somewhere and not seen it for months.

Unless you plan on playing Switch exclusives or like to play on the go stay away, multi-platform games are at their worst on the Switch, some are even different versions such as Fifa, it's the same game copied and pasted even more so than the regular game, since the Switch came out and EA haven't even tried to hide it either.

Unless you plan on playing Switch exclusives or like to play on the go stay away, multi-platform games are at their worst on the Switch, some are even different versions such as Fifa, it's the same game copied and pasted even more so than the regular game, since the Switch came out and EA haven't even tried to hide it either.
‘Legacy edition’. 😂

You're basically playing suped up games from last generation so far apart from a handful of games that are not on ps4 and even then it's debatable if they're worth £70, is it really worth dropping £500 with ps plus, not in my opinion, but like others have said the switch would be a different experience to what you've got now, so you're probably better off sticking with what you've got for now unless you want to play first party Nintendo games and switch exclusives

Last edited:
You're basically playing suped up games from last generation so far apart from a handful of games that are not on ps4 and even then it's debatable if they're worth £70, is it really worth dropping £500 with ps plus, not in my opinion, but like others have said the switch would be a different experience to what you've got now, so you're probably better off sticking with what you've got for now unless you want to play first party Nintendo games and switch exclusives
I’ll be honest, I’ve got the Xbox one, it’s not been used in about 6 month, I was sick of playing fifa etc, the attraction of the games such as Spider-Man and god of war is massively tempting

I’ll be honest, I’ve got the Xbox one, it’s not been used in about 6 month, I was sick of playing fifa etc, the attraction of the games such as Spider-Man and god of war is massively tempting
Fair enough, if it helps sony have set up a website for people to potentially get a ps5 for the Xmas season

Back