Digital SLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bensoir

Central Defender
I want to get into some photography and fancy a dSLR but don't fancy shelling out £650 for a new 550D

So can anyone recommend me a decent second hand one?

I want to get into some photography and fancy a dSLR but don't fancy shelling out £650 for a new 550D

I might sell my Nikon D90 for the right price like.

im selling my sony a200 dslr, 1 year old, great condition, comes with 4 lenses and lots of extras inc, small carry bag, 2 memory cards, card reader, and a few other bits n bobs, £300 if your interested?

im selling my sony a200 dslr, 1 year old, great condition, comes with 4 lenses and lots of extras inc, small carry bag, 2 memory cards, card reader, and a few other bits n bobs, £300 if your interested?

Good deal that, snap it up.

cheers HH, aye it is a canny deal, especially seeing as it has the extra lenses, cracking for someone looking to get into photography without spending a fortune..only selling as i have my eye on another camera and need the funds to put towards it.

cheers HH, aye it is a canny deal, especially seeing as it has the extra lenses, cracking for someone looking to get into photography without spending a fortune..only selling as i have my eye on another camera and need the funds to put towards it.

Hold that thought, Im going to cobble some cash together. You selling now like?

nowt wrong with sony's mate....pretty sure that sony actually make the sensor's for the nikon and canon anyway :)

not much point in switching brands and have to start buying lenses and other stuff as well which iv'e already shelled out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back