RTG Digital Season Tickets, and 50% off beer

RTG

Robot
Staff member
The club has asked us to share the following videos and information about the digital season tickets before the weekend opening fixture against Ipswich. Don’t blame us for the music in the videos! The club also have a section of their website dedicated to the digital season tickets at safc.com/seasontickets Adding your ticket to Apple […]

more...

"to encourage everyone to turn up early there will be 50% of all concourse drinks in the Home areas from opening until 16.30 on Sunday."

What could possibly go wrong?

"to encourage everyone to turn up early there will be 50% of all concourse drinks in the Home areas from opening until 16.30 on Sunday."

They want people to turn up early so that queues aren’t massive on the lead up to kickoff and are offering cheap drinks as an incentive.
What on earth do you think will go wrong?

So hey think the fans are bargaib hunting beer crazy pavlov loons who can be bought and herded like cattle with the promise of cheap beer!Im disgusted at that attitude:evil:................ but ill be in the que at 1500 hours ;)
They want people to turn up early so that queues aren’t massive on the lead up to kickoff and are offering cheap drinks as an incentive.
What on earth do you think will go wrong?
They will run out of beer as they will only have catered/stocked for there usual sale time..personally i dont think it will work as people have routines set in place and lots dont like the drinks on offer no matter the price..i only drink bottles from the concourse as the hygiene habits of the staff are there for all to see!I also think if its a shambles there may be a few hanging round trying to get in for free if they open the gates.

Last edited:

Back