Diggerland

When it 1st opened we went there for my stag do. No kids were there so they took all safety measures off had a great couple of hours.

Been a couple of times and it's canny. Bairns enjoyed it. It's a lovely mother daughter bonding experience hoying clarts around with a JCB.

Cafe is a bit shit and expensive. There's a picnic area though so you can take your own dinner.

Yes, all offices contain people doing exactly the same work as each other. Which is invariably less exciting than repeatedly putting bricks on top of each other, in the freezing cold.
Possibly, I wouldn't really know, I was a carpenter, so my job was very varied...;) and pretty interesting too, if you enjoy working with your hands and figuring out how to do things, plus, you learn from other trades, so I can lay bricks (which I find enjoyable) and I've saved a fair few quid using what I learned from those trades, to renovate my homes, so all in all, far better than sitting in an office for hours on end, breathing in peoples stale farts and listening to their stale patter..;)

Back