Different theme / colour scheme

xmfd

Winger
With a lot of apps offering a "dark mode" now (facebook messenger, google chrome, OSX and Windows 10), is there any chance of getting a dark colour scheme for this site?

It burns when everything on my desktop/phone is dark and I open this website to bright red and white. A scheme similar to this seasons away strip would be nice (black and red).

You could even make it for contributors only...

FTM.

Watch what your doing marra take care.

Get another monitor and turn the contrast down. It really isn't rocket science.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support for the current version of the forum software we are using ends at the end of this month and the new version of the software uses a totally different theme system and we can’t import them from this version.

This means that short term there definitely won’t be any new themes as they take quite a lot of effort to develop and get right.

Once we move onto the next version of the software and I have finished developing the primary theme and ironed out the inevitable teething problems it is something I could look at IF I can find the time to do it.

Just make it look professional. The current theme is really good imo.

Support for the current version of the forum software we are using ends at the end of this month and the new version of the software uses a totally different theme system and we can’t import them from this version.

This means that short term there definitely won’t be any new themes as they take quite a lot of effort to develop and get right.

Once we move onto the next version of the software and I have finished developing the primary theme and ironed out the inevitable teething problems it is something I could look at IF I can find the time to do it.

Sounds good to me, cheers for the reply!

Back