Different opinions

Latka Gravas

Striker
Bloke I’m working with at the moment doesn’t get the same comedies as me. I’ve mentioned Alan Partridge and The office and he finds neither funny but loves The Big Bang theory. The fuckers never even seen Phoenix nights. Anyone ever worked with a twat with such different opinions on something. Don’t even get me started on his knowledge of music or football.

I'm trying to educate and inform the youth at work (he's 24 and most of us are 40+) about comedy and, to a degree, music. Got him watching Toast of London, Spaced and The IT Crowd and listening to Tom Waits. (Note: not by locking up in my basement)

Bloke I’m working with at the moment doesn’t get the same comedies as me. I’ve mentioned Alan Partridge and The office and he finds neither funny but loves The Big Bang theory. The fuckers never even seen Phoenix nights. Anyone ever worked with a twat with such different opinions on something. Don’t even get me started on his knowledge of music or football.
@CatRyan and @monkeytassle occasionally have differing opinions

I'm trying to educate and inform the youth at work (he's 24 and most of us are 40+) about comedy and, to a degree, music. Got him watching Toast of London, Spaced and The IT Crowd and listening to Tom Waits. (Note: not by locking up in my basement)

Everything you mention there either sounds or is rubbish

Fuck you, I'm not coming in tomorrow if your going to slag me off on the Internet.

People who are offended by Father Ted are interesting. :)

Back