Diet/Exercise Sub-forum

DO you want to see a separate Diet/Exercise Subforum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've got a Men's Health subscription which I barely even thumb through once when it arrives, so I've certainly got no intention of hearing what you fat, lazy internet weirdos have got to say about getting exercise.

If this Sub Forum gets the go ahead I am posting all my Food threads in there as a protest.
Skinny kernts.

that would be okay,as long as you print the antidotes as well.

maybe we could have a dandruff discussion sub-forum as well.i realise half the board would probably feel excluded then like,but hey ho.

Last edited:
There should be a music sub forum a trainer/shoe/cloths subforum and a Birdman still needs a shag sub forum.

luvulongtime said:
lie face down on a 45 degree incline bench raise the dumbells up to parallel and hold for a second and back down,gain a bit momentum by clanging them together at the bottom of the movement

I know how to do them. Just wondered what the alternatives are as they don't feel like they are doing out. Suspect I'm using too much weight actually.

lie face down on a 45 degree incline bench raise the dumbells up to parallel and hold for a second and back down,gain a bit momentum by clanging them together at the bottom of the movement

Could you not have waited and posted that on the appropriate forum?

I know how to do them. Just wondered what the alternatives are as they don't feel like they are doing out. Suspect I'm using too much weight actually.
same as sides.to counteract the too much weight. stand against a wall heels bum shoulders and most importantly head touching the wall,raise up as normal,if you keep your head pressed against the wall your traps are eliminated from the exercise hence you can only lift what your delts can lift and not let the traps help. it also avoids the 'left coat hanger in shirt' look that the big traps give.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back