Dido’s Cherry

So labour supporters will be queuing up to support a tory government project? I very much doubt it given the snipping about pretty much everything they've done thus far.
I think most people would put tribalism aside to do what is right

Just as most people observed lockdown

the “sniping” is deserved, because it has been a shit show. Interspersed with lies and backtracking

I think most people would put tribalism aside to do what is right

Just as most people observed lockdown

the “sniping” is deserved, because it has been a shit show. Interspersed with lies and backtracking

The tories gave raft of good new policies to stimulate the economy on Wednesday. Labour were snipping within minutes.

People observed lockdown because they were frightened of dying. It was nothing to do with politics.

In this country plenty will have an excuse not to download it. Data protection issues (dubious) and most labour supporters for starters...
utter bollocks. most labour supporters? How do you come to that sweeping conclusion?
No one can critique this govt,no govt in the history of the Uk has backed business and In turn the British people ,backed the NHS, chucked money at anything with a pulse such as Boris and co.
Credit where credits due they have handled this Covid shite fantastically well and will go down in History as hero’s.

the Labour anarchists,racists anti-white brigade,anti Brexit mob have proved to be the scum they really are during this crisis.
:lol:

just leave this here. It’s from Time magazine - with no axe to grind with the UK govt. sobering.

Last edited:

Back