Did something rather stupid today

There’s still a bullet in the concrete floor of my dads old house where his bolt action 2-2 went off whilst he was cleaning it. It was ancient having been his dads but it shit him up so much he handed it straight in to the fire arms inspectors. Kept the shotgun mind.

Just tell them You shot off prematurely like usual
'I misheard him and popped a cap in the glass.'
Tell you what would’ve prevented this! More guns!
It might have been black glass.
pic of the gun
Be careful man. He might end up answering the gun by mistake.
There’s still a bullet in the concrete floor of my dads old house where his bolt action 2-2 went off whilst he was cleaning it. It was ancient having been his dads but it shit him up so much he handed it straight in to the fire arms inspectors. Kept the shotgun mind.
I've heard of concrete taking ages to go off but bloody Hell.

Last edited:
Shot through my patio window
From the inside as well and perfectly timed on a teams call whilst demonstrating how the gun works, loading etc.
Didn’t realise that the door was pulled up earlier :lol:

How do you explain that to the insurance company. I blamed the Mrs (no) she ducked and cleans the bloody things. Glazier turned up measured and now waiting for a replacement.

You have to laugh.......what a prat.

If memory serves me correctly you have an Air Arms S410 .177 pcp

I was sitting on the shitter yesterday. The dog was up at the top of the stairs & was making some very strange noises. His nails were making much more noise than a dog sleeping at the top of the stairs should. He had a fit before, which needed medical attention, so I finished my shit early only to go up & find him just staring out the window, as usual.

Fast forward about an hour later, I'm standing at the cooker, I fart, only to find my boxers warmer than they would be after a normal fart. I followed through. Not only did the dog not have a fit, he made me shit myself as a way of thanks for cleaning myself up early.

That's a true story.

I was sitting on the shitter yesterday. The dog was up at the top of the stairs & was making some very strange noises. His nails were making much more noise than a dog sleeping at the top of the stairs should. He had a fit before, which needed medical attention, so I finished my shit early only to go up & find him just staring out the window, as usual.

Fast forward about an hour later, I'm standing at the cooker, I fart, only to find my boxers warmer than they would be after a normal fart. I followed through. Not only did the dog not have a fit, he made me shit myself as a way of thanks for cleaning myself up early.

That's a true story.
Pics of the boxer

dog not shorts

Shot through my patio window
From the inside as well and perfectly timed on a teams call whilst demonstrating how the gun works, loading etc.
Didn’t realise that the door was pulled up earlier :lol:

How do you explain that to the insurance company. I blamed the Mrs (no) she ducked and cleans the bloody things. Glazier turned up measured and now waiting for a replacement.

You have to laugh.......what a prat.
I’d be more embarrassed about not being able to fix a window for cheaper than the Insurance excess than accidentally discharging a firearm.
Massive fail either way, your lass will be balls deep with multiple dudes behind your back after this epic fail soft cock..

Last edited:

That's a true story.
I bet he didn't even come to see if you were okay n all.

Back