Did something rather stupid today

Shot through my patio window
From the inside as well and perfectly timed on a teams call whilst demonstrating how the gun works, loading etc.
Didn’t realise that the door was pulled up earlier :lol:

How do you explain that to the insurance company. I blamed the Mrs (no) she ducked and cleans the bloody things. Glazier turned up measured and now waiting for a replacement.

You have to laugh.......what a prat.

From the inside as well and perfectly timed on a teams call whilst demonstrating how the gun works, loading etc.

How do you explain that to the insurance company. I blamed the Mrs (no) she ducked and cleans the bloody things. Glazier turned up measured and now waiting for a replacement.

Just tell them You shot off prematurely like usual

I'd sue the incompetent who taught you your weapon handling skills.

Last edited:

You don't you just get it replaced without using them.

Back