Diamond retro Rowell strip

I've asked for this one :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

haven't really

Look at the heads in the crowds man and the Roker End is f***ing awesome ! :cool: Must have been amazing to be in a crowd like that! I didn't see the full Roker End.

Floodlights strip....cant believe ive never heard of this before....and can you imagine the outrage on here (me included) if safc announced that as their home shirt!!

Floodlights strip....cant believe ive never heard of this before....and can you imagine the outrage on here (me included) if safc announced that as their home shirt!!
We were top of the league when we played Dynamo Moscow on the Monday

We then got beat 8-2 off Luton the next game and dropped as low as 10th!

Imagine the meltdowns on here about that anarl man! :lol::lol:

They did. I had it and it was a bit of a bug bear of mine along with the sponsor on the shop bought one not having the white box on.
No idea why they made them different.

It makes it easier to spot the con artists trying to flog replicas as match worn on Ebay I suppose
I’d be all over that like

I had it in child’s size so it must’ve been sold in the club shop

Not that one mate, it was never available

Last edited:
Weren't Wimbledon in their red away kit that day as well or have I just made that up?

Yes, fa cup, they were in their away kit for some reason. There was a big queue to get in and the first thing I saw was Wimbledon score. I think Smith scored before half time then they got a winner second half

Great picture but that was taken before 1980/81. Bobby has the jubilee strip on, and of course he left the club in 1978.
Great picture but that was taken before 1980/81. Bobby has the jubilee strip on, and of course he left the club in 1978.
It’s nonetheless a great replica but I did point out the error to the owners when they were known as Aztec. It’s a shame they never rectified it.

Last edited:

It’s nonetheless a great replica but I did point out the error to the owners when they were known as Aztec. It’s a shame they never rectified it.

So basically that shirt is 77/78?

Back