Diamond retro Rowell strip

£300+ :lol:

Think I’m going to get one & try a L this time as the XL was a bit bigger than I’d normally wear them.
Well I have some cash from birthday and will ask her in doors for another for Christmas, likely looking high £200s instead. It's all relative to income and what an individual can afford.

Well I have some cash from birthday and will ask her in doors for another for Christmas, likely looking high £200s instead. It's all relative to income and what an individual can afford.
I feel a bit bad buying them, cos I don’t actually wear a shirt to the match. Last time I did was Wembley, I wore the yellow Hummel one. Maybe it’s sunny & im wearing shorts. But they’re canny beautiful! Already had conversations with a few people about where I got them from.

I feel a bit bad buying them, cos I don’t actually wear a shirt to the match. Last time I did was Wembley, I wore the yellow Hummel one. Maybe it’s sunny & im wearing shorts. But they’re canny beautiful! Already had conversations with a few people about where I got them from.
I used to get ware out if them at 5 a side but that's long in past. I use them for matches only really. Nice to rotate though.

Hopefully the link works but the blue Rowell strip is back on sale and seems to have been popular on here.
Bought myself the white one,

Back