Diamond Lights

:eek::lol:

WTAF is that?!

I had no idea this even existed, it looks like a spoof done on 'Rapido' or whatever that program was called.

:lol:
At times I started wondering if it was actually Waddle or that they'd maybe got a lookalike in :lol:
Then I started doubting my own sanity/reality :eek:
Fcking unreal!!

At times I started wondering if it was actually Waddle or that they'd maybe got a lookalike in :lol:
Then I started doubting my own sanity/reality :eek:
Fcking unreal!!

Took me about a minute in before I convinced myself it was actually him.

I'd more or less forgotten he looked very different during his Marseille days and I'm guessing Boli played with him during that time.

That's not a music video, it's a f*cking historical document of peak 'bleached blonde mullet era 1980's cheese'.

Absolute banger.

Not quite as good as this like -

Gotta give you a 'like' for opening my eyes to a place I'd forgotten existed.

Last edited:
Is this a mass whoosh.

I've heard advertising jingles for tampons that were less embarrassing :lol:
Music is just about opinions man. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong.

Unless of course you listen to stormzy then you’re a complete fuckwit!

Also Dr Alban ‘it’s my life’ was on an advert for tampons iirc. Proper song.

Last edited:
Music is just about opinions man. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong.

Unless of course you listen to stormzy then you’re a complete fuckwit!

Yes, I know, I just gave mine ...

... you gave yours when you declared it was a very good song.

So good it's amazing no one has ever done a cover version :lol:

Last edited:
I went to see these at my old club, Rock City Nottingham, a few weeks back ...

... nowt out the ordinary, just good honest music.

I liked that. He can move can’t he ? I’ll put it on Spotify.
Seems @Mrjardine wants to know what you like in music.
Well I went to see these at Leeds Arena two weeks ago. Sell out. Possibly the best gig I’ve ever been to.

Hoddle is proper loving it like.
Better footballers than they were singers like, although in fairness it was atypical record of the time.

Hoddle was a magnificent footballer. Looked every inch a top class player. I wonder how highly the Spurs fans rate him eg top 10 ever for them? Saw his England debut v Bulgaria. Scored a raker from about 20 yards. Original game was fogged off.

As for Waddler, SAFC fan. Good enough for me and carved out a good career for himself. the Marseille fans still rate him highly.

Better footballers than they were singers like, although in fairness it was atypical record of the time.

Hoddle was a magnificent footballer. Looked every inch a top class player. I wonder how highly the Spurs fans rate him eg top 10 ever for them? Saw his England debut v Bulgaria. Scored a raker from about 20 yards. Original game was fogged off.

As for Waddler, SAFC fan. Good enough for me and carved out a good career for himself. the Marseille fans still rate him highly.
He was finished when we got him but could still see his class.

Hoddle was my favourite player growing up. Oozed class.

Back