Diablo 3

I'm playing it without an internet connection on the Switch.
I've played the shit out of it on both PC and Playstation and you needed an internet connection to run rifts and grifts. If you don't need a connection on the switch I might pick it up for nightshifts.

I've played the shit out of it on both PC and Playstation and you needed an internet connection to run rifts and grifts. If you don't need a connection on the switch I might pick it up for nightshifts.

Likewise and whilst to me it’s still pretty much the same inane button bashing, it’s great to play on the go.

The bairn and I couch co-op'd the main story in a couple of days. After that, it's all about building the same 2 or 3 META builds so you can grind through harder and harder rifts. I'm sure I got a lot more play time out of 1 and 2.

Switch: £42
PS4: £16

:lol:

Last edited:
The bairn and I couch co-op'd the main story in a couple of days. After that, it's all about building the same 2 or 3 META builds so you can grind through harder and harder rifts. I'm sure I got a lot more play time out of 1 and 2.

Switch: £42
PS4: £16

:lol:

You can play off meta builds - the current patch is shaking the builds up too so it will be a little more intersinter this coming season.

I was enjoying it until I realised that when you die and respawn the enemy you've been attacking hasn't regained health. So really the game is a bit of a foregone conclusion.

(It's a while since I played it so that might not be completely correct).

Back