Diablo 3

haha I got some free gear...I died and the monster left my game and entered my friends game

when a friend kills a 'nemesis' monster it drops a package that gifts the person who's death caused it be be a nemesis, some rare items

I have D3/RoS on PC but felt the need to get the XBone version the other day ... so addictive, only played solo so far but boy has it stolen all my free time.

Thought it was shit myself, was glad to complete it.

Loved the first one with the random dungeons and loot where it was all luck what you got. Hated the loot and loot house on this one when I had it, why can't I get good loot just because I'm not in some kind of nightmareish level!?! I just want to play the game as is. Give me the original Diablo over this any day.

Checked to see if the price had went down to a respectable sum, turns out it's gone up to £50+!

Sold out below that pretty much everywhere. Blizzard are in full control of the pricing and distribution of the game, so my only guess is they're restricting the amount of copies being put out on purpose. Supply & demand.

Checked to see if the price had went down to a respectable sum, turns out it's gone up to £50+!

Sold out below that pretty much everywhere. Blizzard are in full control of the pricing and distribution of the game, so my only guess is they're restricting the amount of copies being put out on purpose. Supply & demand.

More than likely. Well worth it like, it's a proper timesink.

The story is, of course, hilariously bad though.

More than likely. Well worth it like, it's a proper timesink.

The story is, of course, hilariously bad though.

Played it when it first came out on PC. Was a right mess, which put me off the new release.

Heard a fair few people say it's actually better on consoles with a controller. At the end of the day it works out the same price as the PC version when you take into account you have to buy both separately on PC.

Easily the best game on the new consoles imo , although the game doesn't really start until you hit lvl 70.
Then you can start running rifts and greater rifts in torment mode for the uber loot and goodies.
My Crusader is Paragon level 120 , and I'm running on Torment 3 at the minute, his stats are 1140k/6114k/830k, but still loads of room for improvement as he's nowhere near strong enough for torment 4 yet :evil:
Brilliant, brilliant game that I'll be playing for years as I did with Diablo 2 on PC :)

Easily the best game on the new consoles imo , although the game doesn't really start until you hit lvl 70.
Then you can start running rifts and greater rifts in torment mode for the uber loot and goodies.
My Crusader is Paragon level 120 , and I'm running on Torment 3 at the minute, his stats are 1140k/6114k/830k, but still loads of room for improvement as he's nowhere near strong enough for torment 4 yet :evil:
Brilliant, brilliant game that I'll be playing for years as I did with Diablo 2 on PC :)

Have you tried Path of Exile on PC?

I haven't mate, don't play PC games these days as I prefer consoles, don't think my stoneage laptop would manage any of todays games anyway :)

Should run it no bother, it's a free to play game. The only microtransactions are aesthetic, or stash tabs to store more in your chest. It's really, really well done, the perk tree is f***ing huge, and the looting is top notch. I'd recommend a quick blast of it.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/path-of-exile

I just got back into it since 2012 and got he RoS xpac. It seems much better. I do have a chuckle at certain aspects of the game. Like a quest journal that only ever has 1 quest maxium in it and a skill system that pretends to give you options to tailor your character when in fact it's mostly linear compared to every other hack n slash out there.

just revisiting this on my pro

runs smooth as owt in 4k at 60fps....even when its utter bedlam on screen

they seem to have added loads more world types and enemies...and loot! farming the rifts with my crusader and just started a new wizard

just revisiting this on my pro

runs smooth as owt in 4k at 60fps....even when its utter bedlam on screen

they seem to have added loads more world types and enemies...and loot! farming the rifts with my crusader and just started a new wizard
Same, I've just started playing again too. Got my season crusader running torment 12 bounties and level 60 greater rifts solo. I'm aiming to solo a one at lvl 70 so I can start getting Primal Ancients. It's the first time I've played Seasons, I love the fact you get a full set for doing the objectives, I'm currenty doing over a billion damage with my crits thanks to my free Rolands Legacy set :cool:.

Same, I've just started playing again too. Got my season crusader running torment 12 bounties and level 60 greater rifts solo. I'm aiming to solo a one at lvl 70 so I can start getting Primal Ancients. It's the first time I've played Seasons, I love the fact you get a full set for doing the objectives, I'm currenty doing over a billion damage with my crits thanks to my free Rolands Legacy set :cool:.
Make that 10 billion+ crit damage with sweep attack :D

Last edited:
blimey..I am still on torment 1! though I did to a level 14 greater rift (I thinks thats torment 3)

its all about gettting that next bit of kit to boost your damage etc.....starts of tough but when you are breezing through the mobs you know its time to move up to the next difficulty

the whole kanais cube thing is new to me as well so just deciding where to go with that

seasons are new to me as well , I thought there were PC only previously...so again no sure what I am doing with it!

blimey..I am still on torment 1! though I did to a level 14 greater rift (I thinks thats torment 3)

its all about gettting that next bit of kit to boost your damage etc.....starts of tough but when you are breezing through the mobs you know its time to move up to the next difficulty

the whole kanais cube thing is new to me as well so just deciding where to go with that

seasons are new to me as well , I thought there were PC only previously...so again no sure what I am doing with it!
Start your game on season mode, then concentrate on completing the first 4 season journey tiers, after that you will unlock your full season set for that character, the demon hunter and crusader have the best sets the season apparently. I went from doing 100% damage with Sweep attack on my crusader to 3800% damage (around 10 billion per hit now :D) just for equipping my free season gear once i'd got it and gemming it up

Also regarding legendary gems , concentrate on upgrading Bane of the Trapped and Bane of the Powerful, those two gems give massive damage boosts, especially if your a melee character.

Last edited:

Back