Di Canio vs Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dear god, the only thing missing is ''hell on''

Superb thread.

Wouldn't go that far.
I was going to put an essay then changed my mind.
I'm glad Short chose Di Canio, not Moyes, a few Everton fans are not overly impressed with him.
I don't see the love in with him.

All the no money crap is bollocks he would do no better here and will be shown for what he is. Benitez would have been a better shout,then there would be "Hell On".

Last edited:
Wouldn't go that far.
I'm glad Short chose Di Canio, not Moyes, a few Everton fans are not overly impressed with him.

you really thought he had the choice? :oops:

Manager proven in the premier league, excellent record at bringing youth through the ranks, consistently working with massive financial restraints

v

Unproven manager, very poor transfer record, very strange financial issues, but very enthusiastic.

Excellent record at bringing youth through the ranks ?
Wtf , he's youth team manager , coach and development officer as well is he ?
Don't talk shite .

LOL. As though Moyes would say 'Well I know man utd are a big club and all that but fuck me..I want to live in Hendon.'

Of course not I think it has been in motion for a long time but IF he could have hypothetically.
Stupid boy.
Come back with this stupid nonsense when PDC has got 11 premiership years under his belt as a manager.
Bet you're the sort who thought Roy Keane was the dog's bollix after he got us promotion.

Wouldn't go that far.

All the no money crap is bollocks he would do no better here and will be shown for what he is. Benitez would have been a better shout,then there would be "Hell On".

:oops::lol:

Stupid boy.
Come back with this stupid nonsense when PDC has got 11 premiership years under his belt as a manager.
Bet you're the sort who thought Roy Keane was the dog's bollix after he got us promotion.

He was to be fair. The transformation from bottom to Champions was remarkable, followed by the signings of Malbranque etc. Probably only a matter of time before the wheels fell off but that's talking in hindsight.

I can see a similar colapse under Di Canio in 3-4 years time but, atm, he's looking canny good.

Manager proven in the premier league, excellent record at bringing youth through the ranks, consistently working with massive financial restraints

v

Unproven manager, very poor transfer record, very strange financial issues, but very enthusiastic.

Who are the former youth team players that he has such an excellent record of getting through the ranks?

Wouldn't go that far.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back