Di Canio or Poyet

would anybody have either back?

I'm thinking interms of consolidating this season and building for next. Then rebuilding for next.

Discipline and fitness is currently lacking and Paolo would bring that.

But its Gus for me. I think he would turn it around.
Defo have Poyet back. Get an identity at least and he’s managed at this level before.

I'm thinking interms of consolidating this season and building for next. Then rebuilding for next.

Di Canio or Supa Kev.

Not Poyet who played boring football

I would honestly give it to Philips.

I dont think its a quality thing more a motivation/disconnect with the fans.
That would be a terrible terrible decision. Lads got loads of love here and rightly so but he’s never been in charge of any team anywhere. His lack of experience would be a disaster to us and to him.

That would be a terrible terrible decision. Lads got loads of love here and rightly so but he’s never been in charge of any team anywhere. His lack of experience would be a disaster to us and to him.

This. Much as I loved him as a player he doesn’t come across to me as a motivator/leader and he could be our Woodgate ...

Why do we always look at former managers or players? Donald would get pelters for that

He has no personality or gravitas- comparing him to gerrard is laughable- we’d be better off with don hutchison as gaffa with phil babb

Last edited:
Gus had us playing some of the best football i've seen in my life before he needed a truckload of Daz Ultra to clean his undies after we shipped in eight at Southampton. I'd have him back tomorrow.

Di Canio? Still wake up bolt upright in bed with night terrors thinking of that 2-4-4 he lined up with home to Arsenal and gave the freedom of the channels to an ageing Thierry Henry.
Did a knee slide at the Land Fill, we should have bladdered him after that. He was a disaster for us.

Last edited:
Joint managers, purely to watch them on the touchline and for the crack in Quest interviews after getting walloped by yet another League 1 minnow. Seriously though, Poyet might be a canny shout with Paulo in charge of catering and post match Burger King patrols.

I would honestly give it to Philips.

I dont think its a quality thing more a motivation/disconnect with the fans.
It’s too toxic at the moment for him to take this on, he would need to bring in a manager and he would need to work as coach. All you need is someone with charisma to take the manager role on, a man manager not a master tactician at this level.

Harry Redknapp as Director of Football and his dog in charge of bungs with PDC as gaffer!

Back