Developing safc story

Sorry but this is a fan forum and any comment I read I take with a pinch of salt only s sad person would take anything to heart they read on here so no reiver had not got under my skin as you say.I do however hate unfairness and bullying to my core!I won't say anything more as its not going to change anything and I dislike win as much as a do Gramma and speelinng nazi's
You accused me of irony earlier in this thread, you should look up the meaning of it. You are accusing someone of a serious allegation affecting our club but cannot back it up.
You are all over the place here mate, having an absolute nightmare, log off and come back as someone else.

You accused me of irony earlier in this thread, you should look up the meaning of it. You are accusing someone of a serious allegation affecting our club but cannot back it up.
You are all over the place here mate, having an absolute nightmare, log off and come back as someone else.
Thanks for that fella!do you feel better now!telling folk what to do what to think you must have a very high opinion of yourself!

Thanks for that fella!do you feel better now!telling folk what to do what to think you must have a very high opinion of yourself!
You did the same to me just a few posts back, yet there you are banging on about freedom of speech etc. Such irony, as you say it's a public forum so stop trying to stop people from posting.

I’m entitled to an opinion just like everyone else. I suspect we all have the same opinion of you. I haven’t noticed you before your unsubstantiated slur against a fellow poster on this thread. I’ve been good enough to offer you sound advice, you should take it.
You are going on ignore.

Last edited:
Sorry mate but I don't agree with your critique. I take everybody on face value and I assume everybody is being honest and genuine until experience proves otherwise. I have always wanted the best for safc and I like to debate stuff without resorting to abuse.If your after caricature I would ask anyone on here to pop over to n606 and see what smug is saying about the good folk of rtg .
You need to find the plot mate because you have really lost it. Will leave it at that.

I’m entitled to an opinion just like everyone else. I suspect we all have the same opinion of you. I haven’t noticed you before your unsubstantiated slur against a fellow poster on this thread. I’ve been good enough to offer you sound advice, you should take it.
You are going on ignore.
Im not going to comment anymore other than to say ou really do love yourself fella ..sound advice ,do me a favour!I have resisted elaborating on reiver and the takeove to avoid a slagging match but i will explain once the dust ghas settled!Its not rocket science but just an opinion and i will say no more tonight.

To you lads who know @Reiver is there any chance of him coming back on here? Always seemed good craic and a real fan. Nobody gets everything right so get back on here mate and help out keeping the miseries and black and white twats at bay.

Dunno cant really blame him if people think it's his fault it fell through but I'd imagine he would come back.

If you want to ask him he posts as Smug in Boots on the Sunderland section of not606.com

Back