Developing safc story

Aye agreed. He couldn't wait to dig out his 606 account so he could go over and throw abuse at smug. Didn't last long though before he was rightly smited and banned from the board.
That's s downright lie,!!!!! I never hurl abuse unless it's in reaction to abuse and if you can show me an example in context please or stop making shit up! I asked smug some awkward questions and I gurss you and his drinking mate Armstrong got me banned...childish nonsense!

That's s downright lie,!!!!! I never hurl abuse unless it's in reaction to abuse and if you can show me an example in context please or stop making shit up! I asked smug some awkward questions and I gurss you and his drinking mate Armstrong got me banned...childish nonsense!
Never got you banned at all. You did that all by yourself. Plenty others saw the post before it was rightly hoofed into cyberspace. Don't give it out if you can't take it back is the moral of the story here.

On Not606 anyone can disagree, but personal insults are not deemed acceptable..
Do you really want me to copy and paste some of smugs comments mrraw?nothing I did on 606 deserved s ban!
Never got you banned at all. You did that all by yourself. Plenty others saw the post before it was rightly hoofed into cyberspace. Don't give it out if you can't take it back is the moral of the story here.
What was the post fella you have lost me!

Did anyone notice lee Clark on bbc just said, “ funny period for manager and players, who don’t know if the new consortium fancy you”.

Think he knows anything?

Do you really want me to copy and paste some of smugs comments mrraw?nothing I did on 606 deserved s ban!
I can't say I read the comments and didn't know you were banned from there. All I know is that you can argue the toss on anything on there, but personal insults are usually stamped out..

What was the post fella you have lost me!
Not sure what it was word for word as it was a literacy minefield, there was more than one post IIRC. You should chill a bit and stop biting at everything you don't agree with. My opinion of course.

Not sure what it was word for word as it was a literacy minefield, there was more than one post IIRC. You should chill a bit and stop biting at everything you don't agree with. My opinion of course.
There you go again with the insults
please stop and grow up !perhaps Armstrong could provide evidence of the abuse...I won't hold my breath!

Last edited:
Seems to me Reiver has got under your skin. Your last few posts are asking people to check his comments out on606.
You have made an allegation about him being partly responsible for the collapse of the takeover and when asked politely what you mean, you have offered no explanation.
You are out of order making accusations that you cannot substantiate.

Seems to me Reiver has got under your skin. Your last few posts are asking people to check his comments out on606.
You have made an allegation about him being partly responsible for the collapse of the takeover and when asked politely what you mean, you have offered no explanation.
You are out of order making accusations that you cannot substantiate.
Sorry but this is a fan forum and any comment I read I take with a pinch of salt only s sad person would take anything to heart they read on here so no reiver had not got under my skin as you say.I do however hate unfairness and bullying to my core!I won't say anything more as its not going to change anything and I dislike woms as much as a do Gramma and speelinng nazi's

Last edited:
I think you have to assume Lee Clark is not at the cutting edge of investigation into Sunderland's financial or ownership situations. He's probably read about FPP and is assuming some level of interest based on headlines, or assuming there will be a new consortium in future when Donald sells.

Back