Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSN is swinbanks.

Just reinstalling now to try out new expansion.

Really can't remember how to play of I'm honest haha never even completed the last raid.

Willing to learn though with some non elitist walkers

Aye, didn't get it finished though cos I was only 350 light going in.
Got to the last boss but it was late so we quit.

Apparently it's been two manned already, start to finish.
It's really easy mechanically, at least compared to King's Fall, but the difficulty comes from the high light compared to most players. Really fun raid though.

Alreet Ladies and Gents, a bit of advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've just got round to playing the vanilla xbox1 release version of Destiny. It was ace but it felt like half a game as I ran into "this quests requires DLC" for everything as soon as I reached Level 20.
The raids were also a kernt as nee fucker on my low level was ever playing them which meant I was waiting around and normally trying to do a 3 person mission on me todd. Though that bloke who jumped in after an hour or so and helped me beat that stupid robot spider bastard is now in my will, the beautiful fucker.

So, do I spunk 35 quid on Destiny The Collection, which has all the DLC/Expansion Packs or do I just ignore it and aim for Destiny 2 instead?
I'm torn as I don't know if the added single player missions are worth it now it's so old, if the rest of the raids will still be so sparsely populated and if they are any good.

Also, can someone come and help me 'Swanneh' do this stupid 24 lvl raid thing involving a couple of people each holding down a small area that goes from a red circle to a white one. This is the last thing I can do pre-dlc and nobody else is ever there.
I'll buy you some sweets if you help :neutral:

Alreet Ladies and Gents, a bit of advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've just got round to playing the vanilla xbox1 release version of Destiny. It was ace but it felt like half a game as I ran into "this quests requires DLC" for everything as soon as I reached Level 20.
The raids were also a kernt as nee fucker on my low level was ever playing them which meant I was waiting around and normally trying to do a 3 person mission on me todd. Though that bloke who jumped in after an hour or so and helped me beat that stupid robot spider bastard is now in my will, the beautiful fucker.

So, do I spunk 35 quid on Destiny The Collection, which has all the DLC/Expansion Packs or do I just ignore it and aim for Destiny 2 instead?
I'm torn as I don't know if the added single player missions are worth it now it's so old, if the rest of the raids will still be so sparsely populated and if they are any good.

Also, can someone come and help me 'Swanneh' do this stupid 24 lvl raid thing involving a couple of people each holding down a small area that goes from a red circle to a white one. This is the last thing I can do pre-dlc and nobody else is ever there.
I'll buy you some sweets if you help :neutral:
It's definitely worth buying at that price and all the raids have been updated if you buy the collection, so loads of people play them every week.

Reactions: moo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back