Destiny 2

Billy Batts

Striker
Official hype thread. We've already got the Ready To Go clan carrying on from Destiny 1 on ps4.
All newcomers welcome. More the merrier. :cool:
Apart from a select few. ;)

Last edited:

Anyone fancy doing a RTG clan for Xbox?

Also is the digital deluxe version only available online? I'd rather buy the dlc in advance but prefer to have a physical disc.

The clan was open to both ps4 and Xbox 1 players, although I can't see or do anything with it anymore. It may not exist as a clan now since bungie changed the clan set up.

Thought it would just carry over tbh.

Give it a day before the moaning starts.
Oh aye I'm expecting to be bored after 2 days.About clan thing that's what I texted you about as I got an e mail about upgrading clan for destiny 2.But once again I was just fobbed off with a sarcastic comment.

I can't see it anywhere even using the search function, maybe someone can log in and have a look. Pretty sure I made @Snappy and someone else an admin.
I remember @Snappy on about closing something down and deleting as he hated everyone.He might have been on about something else mind.

Oh aye I'm expecting to be bored after 2 days.About clan thing that's what I texted you about as I got an e mail about upgrading clan for destiny 2.But once again I was just fobbed off with a sarcastic comment.

I remember @Snappy on about closing something down and deleting as he hated everyone.He might have been on about something else mind.
I put your texts on auto delete because they're usually hate fuelled and abusive. Iirc.

DeeJ

You are a member of a Destiny Clan with an inactive Founder! Recent changes made to the way Clan live on Bungie.net require an active leader at the helm. Click this link and read this article to learn how we hope to correct this issue for you and your fellow Guardians.

May 12 2016

@Pseudonym Number 1 this is the message I get.

I've pre-ordered it, fuck knows why like seeing as I got bored of the first one after about a week and the beta was literally exactly the same as Destiny 1.

Back