Deserved the draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed the game. Haven't seen your red again but having had the game put right back in your lap you should be fuming at him assuming he deserved it. Yeah, don't think you'll go up (on that evidence only) and we need wins, not sure we can get them so relegation is still likely, oh well.

Both deserved it, ours for being late, in the air and studs showing, that's never gonna work in your favour. Their player deserved it for showing Bryan in the neck and face, you just can't touch players in the face and get away with it

Thought you were well worth the draw. We were awful and looked totally lost defending

Going forward you looked good enough to stay up. Defensively you were very poor as we aren't known for attacking prowess.

Match confirmed we probably won't make the play offs and there is a decent chance your defence sends you down.
No argument there

This is all spot on.

Mind, I thought (after seeing you 3 times), you're bog standard, at best and are lucky not to be down near the bottom.

Last edited:
Thought you were well worth the draw. We were awful and looked totally lost defending

Going forward you looked good enough to stay up. Defensively you were very poor as we aren't known for attacking prowess.

Match confirmed we probably won't make the play offs and there is a decent chance your defence sends you down.

Fuck off back the lane you muppet.

Fair doos a fair analogy.
But then you would see better with two heads.

You had three shots and should be ecstatic with a draw. Unfortunately as I left I ended up amongst your relatives who were being very brave to Sunderland supporters on the other side of a barrier with Police between! Some got rightly arrested!
Nonsense. They had a couple of very good chances to go a couple ahead. Their finishing was poor today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back