Deserved the draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you were well worth the draw. We were awful and looked totally lost defending

Going forward you looked good enough to stay up. Defensively you were very poor as we aren't known for attacking prowess.

Match confirmed we probably won't make the play offs and there is a decent chance your defence sends you down.
You had three shots and should be ecstatic with a draw. Unfortunately as I left I ended up amongst your relatives who were being very brave to Sunderland supporters on the other side of a barrier with Police between! Some got rightly arrested!

Thought you were well worth the draw. We were awful and looked totally lost defending

Going forward you looked good enough to stay up. Defensively you were very poor as we aren't known for attacking prowess.

Match confirmed we probably won't make the play offs and there is a decent chance your defence sends you down.
Fair doos mate, you speak a lot more sense than many of the gormless pricks on here.

Haven't seen replay of either red as they weren't showing replays. The ref is always likely to try and even it up. Silly sod. Daft young lad getting wound up.

The Boro lad put his hand in Ovideo’s face and Oviedo went down, probably a bit harsh, the linesman gave it

You had three shots and should be ecstatic with a draw. Unfortunately as I left I ended up amongst your relatives who were being very brave to Sunderland supporters on the other side of a barrier with Police between! Some got rightly arrested!

No surprise there then.

I'm not ecstatic with a draw. We were playing bottom of the league who looked like they had a pair of artics in defence.

No surprise there then.

I'm not ecstatic with a draw. We were playing bottom of the league who looked like they had a pair of artics in defence.
You were second best today and admitingly our defence made you look better than you are, but your defenders:). No better.

You were second best today and admitingly our defence made you look better than you are, but your defenders:). No better.

Meh. I wouldn't brag about that then. If this is when you play well then it doesn't bode well that you needed a last minute equaliser to scrape a draw against an average championship team.

Your first was f***ing brilliant.

One of the worst sides we've seen here this season.

And we're absolutely f***ing dogshit.
First half and Middlesbrough were shocking. How can you possibly turn up and play like that against us? We're bottom, everyone has been turning us over and Middlesbrough trundle up and look like Fleetwood.

If I was a Middlesbrough fan I'd be gutted.

Bamford was head and shoulders their best player. Fortunately for him he was up against Kone and O'Shea, who were dreadful. :rolleyes:

Fuck you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back