Deserved the draw

Thought you were well worth the draw. We were awful and looked totally lost defending

Going forward you looked good enough to stay up. Defensively you were very poor as we aren't known for attacking prowess.

Match confirmed we probably won't make the play offs and there is a decent chance your defence sends you down.

Defensively We're absolutely shite. And as for goalkeeping...Christ on a bike!

Thought you were well worth the draw. We were awful and looked totally lost defending

Going forward you looked good enough to stay up. Defensively you were very poor as we aren't known for attacking prowess.

Match confirmed we probably won't make the play offs and there is a decent chance your defence sends you down.
If we had a decent keeper we would have won. BTW have you just started all the diving under Pulis are have you always been a cheating side - the diving was awful.

Middlesbrough were f***ing disastrous first half mind. Worst performanmce from an away side this season by a mile in the first 45. Second half and we gifted you 3 goals.

That number 11 for you had the run of the field second half as our defence folded.

Fortunately we, for once, showed a bit of fight.

Fair assessment, I’m surprised how bad your defence is with Pulis in charge

Fair points of view.

We have been solid defensively. Scoring goals has been our problem.

Not sure what happened today.

Enjoyed the game. Haven't seen your red again but having had the game put right back in your lap you should be fuming at him assuming he deserved it. Yeah, don't think you'll go up (on that evidence only) and we need wins, not sure we can get them so relegation is still likely, oh well.

Enjoyed the game. Haven't seen your red again but having had the game put right back in your lap you should be fuming at him assuming he deserved it. Yeah, don't think you'll go up (on that evidence only) and we need wins, not sure we can get them so relegation is still likely, oh well.

Haven't seen replay of either red as they weren't showing replays. The ref is always likely to try and even it up. Silly sod. Daft young lad getting wound up.

I've watched Boro 3 times this season live and they've looked very average. Criminal considering the money they spent in the summer.

Garry Monk can't half pick a player.

Bamford looked like the player he was 3 years ago. Only plus for us today. Assombalonga is a bag of shite.

I've watched Boro 3 times this season live and they've looked very average. Criminal considering the money they spent in the summer.
You cant believe that they are anywhere near the play offs. They looked distinctly average and in the first half they were dreadful. I honestly cant believe that any Middlesbrough fan would want to go up with that side or think that they are remotely good enough to go up. They would be absolutely mullered of even the most moderate opposition in the top flight.

They'll be in this division for a few years yet.

Garry Monk can't half pick a player.

Bamford looked like the player he was 3 years ago. Only plus for us today. Assombalonga is a bag of shite.
Bamford was your only decent player and ripped our defence a new one second half. Had the run of the field.

Exciting game no thanks to 2 poor sides. Haven't seen us defend so badly for a long time.
Positives ...we Both scored 3 ,your lot kept trying and Bamford is getting some good form back.

Negatives... Can't see us getting in the playoffs and Barnsleys win keeps you in a crap position.

Thought your red was deserved but don't know what Traore did. Anyone see it ?

Haven't seen replay of either red as they weren't showing replays. The ref is always likely to try and even it up. Silly sod. Daft young lad getting wound up.

I've seen highlights on sky's website but can't see anything of yours and they didn't show a replay. Ours (again without a replay) looked f***ing stupid, and why the fuck you'd do it on the halfway line is beyond me. But like I say, if yours was a red it was equally stupid

Back