Derren Brown apocolypse

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Dendinho, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Angstrom

Harry Angstrom Striker

Who else needs convincing? He's a performer.

2. Berek

Berek Guest

Post of the day

3. :lol: you really should be scientifically studied mate.

4. ajax_andy

ajax_andy Guest

I love how people moan about him being a stooge and it not being 'real'.

You're kind of missing the whole point... you're supposed to leave for analytical mind at the door and enjoy it for what it is... entertainment and illusion.

None of what he does is real... same with Dynamo... who gives a fuck? You're just spoiling it for yourselves at the end of the day :lol:

5. Pell

Pell Striker

so why not get someone who would act like the rest of us would act? instead of some poncey waz who gurns more than steptoe and minces around the place
    nae wonder he never got any acting work hes abysmal
    nicolas cage would have been awesome

6. Tadger

Tadger Striker

Derren Brown has made programmes exposing charlatans such as mediums etc. A bit rich if all of his stuff is staged.

7. ajax_andy

ajax_andy Guest

How do you know you'd react differently... just cause we've all watched 28 days later or played Resident Evil doesn't mean that in the real Zombie Apocolypse we'd we smashing the undead's heads in with baseball bats, eating red herbs to cure our bites and finding machine guns in old spooky mansions.

Fact is no-one knows how they'd react so you can't really call bull on this guy for his bad acting... maybe he's not acting and is just a simpleton

Not really as he openly admits time and time again that it's all illusion and that none of it is real

8. oROSSo

oROSSo Striker Staff Member

we haven't met, have we?

9. Flavonoids

Flavonoids Striker

:lol::lol:

It's neither.

10. Lil Layne

Lil Layne Winger

In the Zombie Apocalypse, you'll be one of the first to go

11. PixieFaceFTM

PixieFaceFTM Winger

Realistically would any normal person believe it anyway?

The Killers playing a random gig, somewhere you've never heard of, a day before your birthday, you wake up and it's a zombie apocalypse.

I wouldn't believe it personally, zombies aren't real.

12. Lil Layne

Lil Layne Winger

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

13. girojim

girojim Striker

acockonlips more like, the bloody bender

14. ajax_andy

ajax_andy Guest

I've already got it covered tbh... head for the metro centre. Am pretty sure nothing bad could ever happen to people in a shopping centre during a zompie apocalypse... right? :lol:

15. LadyMuck

LadyMuck Striker

You cynical fuckers!!

I don't believe the lad is an actor at all!

I appreciate the spectacle he's created but I dont agree with the purpose. All this just so he'll tell his mam he loves her. Seems a bit cruel and extreme!

16. ajax_andy

ajax_andy Guest

Did you see the one where he made some lass believe she was having an out of body experience after being involved in a near fatal car crash? Just to teach her to pay more attention whilst driving? That was pretty extreme, although quite good viewing... especially the bit where she was watching her still body being removed from the wreck, put on a stretcher and in to the ambulance :lol:

17. LadyMuck

LadyMuck Striker

Bloody hell! I didn't see that!! He's quite evil really :lol:

18. Pell

Pell Striker

best one was where he made davina mccall think she had shot eamon holmes :lol: didnt quite go to plan that one did it derren! or DID IT ;) love seeing davina upset though so i enjoyed it

19. The Exile

The Exile Striker

I know I'd react differently. I'm ready for Zombiegeddon. Even basic common sense - arm yourself. Never seems to cross his mind.

Do we really think this bloke has never seen, nor heard of, 28 Days Later, The Walking Dead, Day Of The Triffids etc.? As soon as I woke up in the hospital bed I'd be hugely suspicious of the whole thing.

Not to mention that, believe it or not, the Army isn't reaming with sexy blonde Sergeants wearing what Ann summers thinks an Army uniform is, giving you the entire story on an emergency broadcast channel.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  20. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

Seek help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.