Derren Brown apocolypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw him in the summer in London doing that Svengali show (which wasn't about the ex Swedish England manager).

One of the best live performances I've seen, Derren Brown is an amazing showperson and made everyone feel involved.

He did a prt of an episode one time where he staged a car crash and made a woman think she had died and was walking among the wounded bein ignored and had a double of her lying dead in a car.

Will try an see him. Was away on holiday the last time he was up here

Are you not getting confused with 'Strictly Come Dancing'?

He did a prt of an episode one time where he staged a car crash and made a woman think she had died and was walking among the wounded bein ignored and had a double of her lying dead in a car.

Will try an see him. Was away on holiday the last time he was up here

Yeah, he did that one where the bloke was on the game didn't he? Where he woke up and was in the exact same setting as the game being chased by zombies :eek: if that was me I'd have killed myself like.

It will definitely be shit, no different to anything else he's ever done..

Yeah, he did that one where the bloke was on the game didn't he? Where he woke up and was in the exact same setting as the game being chased by zombies :eek: if that was me I'd have killed myself like.

Yeah saw that one. I think he is one of them love or hate him showman.

I did laugh last month I think when it came out he had been fleeced of some money by his cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back