derby vs durham now on sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thoroughly enjoyed that, ok so the hired guns made the difference with the willow, but Borthwick in particular was excellent, with a nice cameo from Muchall at the end.

welcomed win last night

Dunno why he isn't at durham bowling like this,

Because we have better

Has Muchall held a bat before? He looks like a f***ing rabbit

Exactly what I've said everytime I've seen him this season in the LVCC at home.

That said he's doing well overall in the 1 day game

chuck in Colly and Blackwell and we got a very decent 20/20 side

As I've said on here numerous times, I'll be amazed if Blackwell is selected for any 1 day stuff

safcdccc said:
As I've said on here numerous times, I'll be amazed if Blackwell is selected for any 1 day stuff

Is there a reason for this? I'd say he's well suited to one day cricket and hasn't exactly been doing very well in the LVCC

I actually think they are a vastly improved side.

The likes of Khawaja, Wainright, Naved, Turner have given them a bit of cutting edge

Naved had a shocker last night. How fat does he look now, twice the man he used to be. And how's he got a pony tail? Last time I saw him he was bald :lol:

Blackwell was supposedly going to be playing for Washington this weekend, so musn't be in the thinking at all

Heard Sacriston last weekend but I won't go into anything else. Be very very shocked if he's playing any 1 day cricket for Durham

Just take what I've said and move on. Would be unfair to comment any further

Fair enough, I didn't know if he wasn't playing because he was injured, dropped for form or something else. If it's not the first two I'm not interested in the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back