Depression

I've never said this or even though it, but I'm sick of being mentally ill. I've always kind of embraced it as part of me but I'm just finding it so draining and exhausting. I can't sleep, I'm forcing myself to eat, I can't concentrate on anything, I keep crying I just feel done. I didn't get a single minute of sleep last night, I've got a shift later and another f***ing doctors appointment too. I just want to give up, but I can't.

It is draining and exhausting. What sort of things are you doing for yourself? Any self care you can do will help and don't feel guilty about spending time on yourself. Just take ten mins or so and do something you really like. That'll give you a little lift to get through the day. Keep on plodding and you'll get there xx

I've never said this or even though it, but I'm sick of being mentally ill. I've always kind of embraced it as part of me but I'm just finding it so draining and exhausting. I can't sleep, I'm forcing myself to eat, I can't concentrate on anything, I keep crying I just feel done. I didn't get a single minute of sleep last night, I've got a shift later and another f***ing doctors appointment too. I just want to give up, but I can't.
Here to talk if you ever want to mate.

Well good evening folks. Had a rough week going cold turkey from my tablets after my bad reaction last Saturday.

last three days I’ve been like a new man. Been to shops alone. Been to see family over Penshaw. Played rugby with the bairn. Been fishing a few times.

been down catterick today watching boy play rugby. And I’m back to work Tom. See how I get on.

hope everyone is as Well as can be. Some lovely people on This forum. You know who you are and it means a lot for your kind msgs. Sending my love to everyone suffering. Keep on keeping on. I’m here if you want a chat haha. Love rhubarb. Xx

Well good evening folks. Had a rough week going cold turkey from my tablets after my bad reaction last Saturday.

last three days I’ve been like a new man. Been to shops alone. Been to see family over Penshaw. Played rugby with the bairn. Been fishing a few times.

been down catterick today watching boy play rugby. And I’m back to work Tom. See how I get on.

hope everyone is as Well as can be. Some lovely people on This forum. You know who you are and it means a lot for your kind msgs. Sending my love to everyone suffering. Keep on keeping on. I’m here if you want a chat haha. Love rhubarb. Xx
Good to hear it’s all getting back on track for you. Fingers crossed it carries on.

That sounds really positive . You've done well this week and I'm pleased for you 😎

Good evening people. How are we all doing? Hope everyone is as well as can be.

two weeks off the meds as of today. Weird the last week. Feel like I’m getting feelings back. Happy sad emotional. Feel good though. Hope everyone is good. Love Rhubarb. Xx

That's good news. Keep on going. You're doing brilliantly 😘

That's good news. Keep on going. You're doing brilliantly 😘
Thanks very much Becs. And Thankyou for you kind msgs when I have been unwell. I feel champion. Early days but see how we go. Hope you are well lass. Xx love Rhubarb. I still keep crying when certain songs come on haha. Xx

Good evening people. How are we all doing? Hope everyone is as well as can be.

two weeks off the meds as of today. Weird the last week. Feel like I’m getting feelings back. Happy sad emotional. Feel good though. Hope everyone is good. Love Rhubarb. Xx
10 years to the day since I had a heart attack and was taken by air ambulance to hospital.

It was a very similar day today, warm sunny day and I ate the same breakfast and went to clean the pond filters as I did on that day as a kind of catharsis to put it in its place. It can sometimes play on my mind and get me down a little and I was determined it wouldn’t do that today.

Thanks very much Becs. And Thankyou for you kind msgs when I have been unwell. I feel champion. Early days but see how we go. Hope you are well lass. Xx love Rhubarb. I still keep crying when certain songs come on haha. Xx

I'm getting better. I've been moved into "recovery" at Talking Changes. I was getting a weekly session with material to work through online between the appointments. The weekly session has been dropped but I can still access and work through the online stuff and read the notes I made. It's kind of like a safety blanket so it's there if I start to wobble again. If things get worse, I can ask to go back on the weekly sessions. I'm feeling canny at the moment.

I've been tidying up my back garden up and that has helped. Being outdoors and working among nature is good 😎

There is nothing better for your well being than being out in the sun either going for a walk or doing a bit of exercise. Gets the endorphins going and makes you feel a bit better in my opion.
It makes massive difference.

Been a while since I have posted here as I've been doing well however have a potential health problem I'm worried about. 3 weeks or so ago I noticed a big lump where my ear and jaw meet. Was hoping it would go away but it hasn't and I'm thinking the worst. Need to register with a GP and make an appointment hopefully for next week.

Hopefully it's nothing but I have a phobia of going to the doctor as it is.

It makes massive difference.

Been a while since I have posted here as I've been doing well however have a potential health problem I'm worried about. 3 weeks or so ago I noticed a big lump where my ear and jaw meet. Was hoping it would go away but it hasn't and I'm thinking the worst. Need to register with a GP and make an appointment hopefully for next week.

Hopefully it's nothing but I have a phobia of going to the doctor as it is.
Hi mate if it's painful get it checked out ASAP. If its not, get it checked anyway.
Probably just a swollen gland or something but its always best to have a quack look at it.

Back