Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the same but I'm a bit anxious about someone lamping me one at the game this Saturday I know it's 99.9 percent not going happen again but I still have doubts
Did you find out what dickhead done it , I can remember the 1st thread did it get taken down ? I asked if you were OK and all of a sudden everything just disappeared.

Not the same but I'm a bit anxious about someone lamping me one at the game this Saturday I know it's 99.9 percent not going happen again but I still have doubts
Aye I can understand that. Somebody punched me in town when I was about 18 and it made me nervous about going drinking in town for a while.

Went to see a Talking Therapies Counselor, who was the Lee Johnson of therapists.

Firstly, there was lovely paved parking for all the employees, but the patients have to park on the street and pay a meter.

Then the receptionist with a face like a smacked arse was more interested in getting you to use hand santizer. "Gosh, is this door a time portal, is it 2020 again?!"

The 'therapist' did nowt more than ask a few questions of how often I felt certain things and shuffled me out of the door as quick as she could. Then she used the Bank Hols as an excuse to say it wasn't worth doing the last session.

She assured me that I looked much happier than my first session; even though five minutes before I'd literally said I'd been having regular thoughts of being better off dead. :rolleyes:

Would've been better off saving the parking meter money and buying a book off Amazon. World of f***ing frauds and chancers.
If you can afford it the lad at lighthouse therapy near the spyre was class with me. Assuming you're up in the north east of course.

That sounds bloody awful like. What a bunch of wankers.

Did you find out what dickhead done it , I can remember the 1st thread did it get taken down ? I asked if you were OK and all of a sudden everything just disappeared.
They admitted it but today Apparently the person said I turned round and shouted abuse and stuck my fingers up which I obviously didn't, at least now they are saying person probably will be banned but not necessarily for Saturday
Aye I can understand that. Somebody punched me in town when I was about 18 and it made me nervous about going drinking in town for a while.
Better not turn up Saturday IL miss a goal getting them booted out

They admitted it but today Apparently the person said I turned round and shouted abuse and stuck my fingers up which I obviously didn't, at least now they are saying person probably will be banned but not necessarily for Saturday

Better not turn up Saturday IL miss a goal getting them booted out
What an absolute prick, he's just looking for a way out ain't he. Hope you feeling OK mate and don't let that arsehole put you off not going.

Last edited:
Totally understand why this making you feel worse mate.
Originally I got told the person may not be banned but they might be now hopefully for Saturday, it's strange I never spoke to the person at all but now I just need to be careful what can be heard by others especially when I get easily frustrated

Originally I got told the person may not be banned but they might be now hopefully for Saturday, it's strange I never spoke to the person at all but now I just need to be careful what can be heard by others especially when I get easily frustrated
Mate he should be banned simple as.

I’ve been totally floored at the fact I’ve been unemployed now for two months. Been accepted for a job back at Barclays a few weeks ago but still heard nothing about a start date.

Being out of work is really starting to really get to me and financially it’s beginning to bite. All I can do is keep myself active physically and keep studying for my upcoming exams. I’m usually up at 6am every day but the last few weeks I’ve been well out of my routine.

Giving a lot of thought about moving away once I’m back on the road like. Take my chances in London. Long way off though.

I’ve been totally floored at the fact I’ve been unemployed now for two months. Been accepted for a job back at Barclays a few weeks ago but still heard nothing about a start date.

Being out of work is really starting to really get to me and financially it’s beginning to bite. All I can do is keep myself active physically and keep studying for my upcoming exams. I’m usually up at 6am every day but the last few weeks I’ve been well out of my routine.

Giving a lot of thought about moving away once I’m back on the road like. Take my chances in London. Long way off though.
Mate keep going and Kura is up the road from Barclays , it's shit but they would take you on if you need something to tide you over for the meantime.
Looks like he might but it's not certain and maybe not for Saturday
Have you got plenty people around you to go to match at least to feel less anxious in yourself.

Last edited:
Mate keep going and Kura is up the road from Barclays , it's shit but they would take you on if you need something to tide you over for the meantime.

Have you got plenty people around you to go to match at least to feel less anxious in yourself.
I go with my dad and talk to plenty around me it's hard to explain I know I will be fine but I still get anxious

No need to even try and explain at all mate and you just take care, you and your dad.
The person is full of remorse and has given him season card details they should be getting banning from the club but very difficult to stop them going this weekend but they don't think the person will.

The person is full of remorse and has given him season card details they should be getting banning from the club but very difficult to stop them going this weekend but they don't think the person will.
If he does go it will be nowhere near where he usually sits unless he is totally backwards.

They keep talking about this series of programmes on the radio today. It starts at 9pm tonight. It's various people talking about how areas of mental health affect them with tips and coping strategies. I'm popping it on here in case anyone wants to listen.

They usually do a recording to listen to afterwards if you can't listen to the live broadcasts.

I've just been having a discussion with someone who works in the NHS and has worked in mental health roles previously. It got onto the topic of SSRI prescription and they said a GP prescribing medication within minutes on your first appointment goes against NICE guidelines and that a complaint should be made.

I and everyone else I know who've been prescribed SSRIs was done so within a 5-10 minute appointment with no real holistical assessment or consultation. In my case, I was told to fill in a questionaire that took a minute and then offered Sertraline straigtht away.

He's claiming he doesn't know of any GP who does this and I'm just wondering how common it actually is to be prescribed SSRIs that quickly?

I've just been having a discussion with someone who works in the NHS and has worked in mental health roles previously. It got onto the topic of SSRI prescription and they said a GP prescribing medication within minutes on your first appointment goes against NICE guidelines and that a complaint should be made.

I and everyone else I know who've been prescribed SSRIs was done so within a 5-10 minute appointment with no real holistical assessment or consultation. In my case, I was told to fill in a questionaire that took a minute and then offered Sertraline straigtht away.

He's claiming he doesn't know of any GP who does this and I'm just wondering how common it actually is to be prescribed SSRIs that quickly?
Gave me sertraline 1st appointment mate then mirtazapine as was feeling drowsy from sertraline. I stopped taking anything after a few months as just did not agree with me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back