Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha that's OK then mate :D .
Hi mate, I see you use this thread a lot so you must have your ups and downs and hope you're in good knick :cool:

Been a better couple of weeks but you go on PF and the ranting and raving about NUFC''s ownership and daring to give any credit to Newcastle is seen as morally abhorrent . Don't get me wrong the regime that owns them is evil but I have 2 or 3 Geordie friends and they are good lads and I'm not going to be 2 faced and slag their club off behind their backs :lol: . Since @Ceverton died (my best friend of 25 years) you realise how fickle life can be.

I will add will these people be so angry to a fan of NUFC if they met them face to face and they were dare I say it, decent human beings? 🤔

Hi mate, I see you use this thread a lot so you must have your ups and downs and hope you're in good knick :cool:

Been a better couple of weeks but you go on PF and the ranting and raving about NUFC''s ownership and daring to give any credit to Newcastle is seen as morally abhorrent . Don't get me wrong the regime that owns them is evil but I have 2 or 3 Geordie friends and they are good lads and I'm not going to be 2 faced and slag their club off behind their backs :lol: . Since @Ceverton died (my best friend of 25 years) you realise how fickle life can be.

I will add will these people be so angry to a fan of NUFC if they met them face to face and they were dare I say it, decent human beings? 🤔
Ahhh mate am so sorry about your mate and hope your doing OK. When it comes to supporting well in my case I was just born into it but I have many good friends black n white and red n white and even though we rip the piss out of each other they would be always there for me no matter what. And as for having ups and down I have had a rough few weeks but had the best day ever yesterday.... I got married ha. Thank you for asking though cos sometimes just even asking someone if you're alright goes a long way.

Last edited:
Ahhh mate am so sorry about your mate and hope your doing OK. When it comes to supporting well in my case I was just born into it but I have many good friends black n white and red n white and even though we rip the piss out of each other they would be always there for me no matter what. And as for having ups and down I have had a rough few weeks but had the best day ever yesterday.... I got married ha. Thank you for asking though cos sometimes just even asking someone if you're alright goes a long way.
Cheers mate, I'm ok.

Agree the light hearted banter we do have with out black and white brothers is always a bit of fun, Aye life can make you feel great and then crap and then great again :lol:

Congrats mate how long have you been attached?

No worries the world is full of decent people and you will have some tossers but you can't escape them i'm afraid ha

Cheers mate, I'm ok.

Agree the light hearted banter we do have with out black and white brothers is always a bit of fun, Aye life can make you feel great and then crap and then great again :lol:

Congrats mate how long have you been attached?

No worries the world is full of decent people and you will have some tossers but you can't escape them i'm afraid ha
We been together 6 years mate we did have it planned but had to cancel for health reasons but we just booked it 5 weeks ago and got married civic Hall. Yeah your right mate you can't escape all tossers ha but until recently I've just realised it's a lot better to care for people than have a go at people. It's ok typing away on here but saying something horrible you really don't know how that is gonna make that other person feel and if they are low to start with your just adding fuel to the fire.

We been together 6 years mate we did have it planned but had to cancel for health reasons but we just booked it 5 weeks ago and got married civic Hall. Yeah your right mate you can't escape all tossers ha but until recently I've just realised it's a lot better to care for people than have a go at people. It's ok typing away on here but saying something horrible you really don't know how that is gonna make that other person feel and if they are low to start with your just adding fuel to the fire.

Congrats :cool: sounds serious that you had to cancel for health reasons though hope things are n hand now mate, how's the past 5 weeks of married life treating you?

It is Lucky, I was in a debate a couple of hours ago on PF about NUFC and I don't know what the other posters are going through in their lives. You just have to be the bigger fella sometimes and just to agree to disagree.

Been another lass i've took a shining to at work but after the couple of crushes I don't feel motivated even though she barely speaks to anyone there

Congrats :cool: sounds serious that you had to cancel for health reasons though hope things are n hand now mate, how's the past 5 weeks of married life treating you?

It is Lucky, I was in a debate a couple of hours ago on PF about NUFC and I don't know what the other posters are going through in their lives. You just have to be the bigger fella sometimes and just to agree to disagree.

Been another lass i've took a shining to at work but after the couple of crushes I don't feel motivated even though she barely speaks to anyone there
So sorry I mis read your last message , I got married yesterday mate at 9.30am ha so not even 48 hours in ha but yeah we all good and we just had to get it done because didn't have the best of news a few weeks ago so it was something we both wanted to do. So what's with this new lass and what is exactly stopping you from motivating yourself?

So sorry I mis read your last message , I got married yesterday mate at 9.30am ha so not even 48 hours in ha but yeah we all good and we just had to get it done because didn't have the best of news a few weeks ago so it was something we both wanted to do. So what's with this new lass and what is exactly stopping you from motivating yourself?
Wow! didn't know it was so swift but i'm glad you did it, you have to go with your gut feeling and you are seizing the moment because you have to go with what you heart tells you.

Hope your news wasn't too bad and not another SAFC injury ha. She works in another department and the last 2 lasses I've fancied didn't work out in the past year so my confidence has been shaken...even though I love her legs and bum in the trousers she wears ❤️

Wow! didn't know it was so swift but i'm glad you did it, you have to go with your gut feeling and you are seizing the moment because you have to go with what you heart tells you.

Hope your news wasn't too bad and not another SAFC injury ha. She works in another department and the last 2 lasses I've fancied didn't work out in the past year so my confidence has been shaken...even though I love her legs and bum in the trousers she wears ❤️
You gotta go with your heart mate. Sorry fell asleep last night I fall asleep so quickly now and just because the last 2 didn't work out you never know unless you try.

Last edited:
You gotta go with your heart mate. Sorry fell asleep last night I fall asleep so quickly now and just because the last 2 didn't work out you never know unless you try.

No problemo mate, I fell asleep too and think it was something to do with the vodka's I was drinking :oops: .

True kind of twice bitten, anyway enough of that nonsense and how are you feeling?

No problemo mate, I fell asleep too and think it was something to do with the vodka's I was drinking :oops: .

True kind of twice bitten, anyway enough of that nonsense and how are you feeling?
Haha am OK mate just trying my best and hope you are too, also hope your not too hungover ha.

Don't feel down, not thinking irrationally; just have that feeling in my gut like something bad is going to happen for no reason. You'd think I was waiting for the Polis to knock to get me sent down for a ten-stretch. Anxiety through the roof.

Think if I hadn't already self-excluded myself from most betting sites I'd be tempted to lash umpteen stupid bets in as some sort of worry rock.

Don't feel down, not thinking irrationally; just have that feeling in my gut like something bad is going to happen for no reason. You'd think I was waiting for the Polis to knock to get me sent down for a ten-stretch. Anxiety through the roof.

Think if I hadn't already self-excluded myself from most betting sites I'd be tempted to lash umpteen stupid bets in as some sort of worry rock.
Recently being anxious has definitely been more prevalent for me rather than feeling down and I think it's even worse. I'm overthinking everything and making up baseless potential negative scenarios in my head based around our lass and the bairns. Its horrible so I sympathise with you.

Recently being anxious has definitely been more prevalent for me rather than feeling down and I think it's even worse. I'm overthinking everything and making up baseless potential negative scenarios in my head based around our lass and the bairns. Its horrible so I sympathise with you.
Not the same but I'm a bit anxious about someone lamping me one at the game this Saturday I know it's 99.9 percent not going happen again but I still have doubts

I've had the same. As well as anti-depressants, I've found CBT helpful plus practicing gratitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back