Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I’m thick skinned and taking mirtazapine so you couldn’t hurt me anyway. Ah I’m still on nightshift mode and I was up at half two this morning for a spot if fishing today cleanse the soul.
I’m actually writing a letter to a friend who is unfortunately serving time. Love Rhubarb xx

Haha I’m thick skinned and taking mirtazapine so you couldn’t hurt me anyway. Ah I’m still on nightshift mode and I was up at half two this morning for a spot if fishing today cleanse the soul.
I’m actually writing a letter to a friend who is unfortunately serving time. Love Rhubarb xx
Where you fishing pal?

How is everyone doing? Well nearly two weeks since I started new tablets. No more night sweats. Still not hundred percent but feeling better.

sending love to everyone. Love Rhubarb xx

Pleased you are feeling better marra. Hope you manage to get back to Muaythai. It'll do you good I think 😘

Still plodding on here. Done some more Talking Changes and that is helping. I'm six weeks into the eight week course of steroids for my crohns flare and they seem to be settling it down. They're brutal mind and I'm looking forward to finishing them. I've been having weekly blood tests and I'm back at the hospital to discuss that next week and hopefully I can stay on the immunosuppresion treatment long term.

Worried about my son. He's quite unwell at the moment and has just been referred to hospital. Hopefully we'll get some answers soon.

Pleased you are feeling better marra. Hope you manage to get back to Muaythai. It'll do you good I think 😘

Still plodding on here. Done some more Talking Changes and that is helping. I'm six weeks into the eight week course of steroids for my crohns flare and they seem to be settling it down. They're brutal mind and I'm looking forward to finishing them. I've been having weekly blood tests and I'm back at the hospital to discuss that next week and hopefully I can stay on the immunosuppresion treatment long term.

Worried about my son. He's quite unwell at the moment and has just been referred to hospital. Hopefully we'll get some answers soon.
sending love xx

Ha. Caught perch and bream there. Never saw the pike that ate the dog or was that local legend
That story went around a fair few times. Same pike must of killed hundred jack russell dogs haha.

used to love the place as a bairn. Might go and fish it again just for nostalgic reasons. You still love local to the area?

That story went around a fair few times. Same pike must of killed hundred jack russell dogs haha.

used to love the place as a bairn. Might go and fish it again just for nostalgic reasons. You still love local to the area?
Was class riding a bike down the bridle path

Nah. Moved away after uni down to the smoke

I'm biddick side. Was up last Xmas and had a nice run over viccy viaduct up pensher and back over tin Bridge. Good memories
I went to biddick comp haha. Aye we had a canny good playground as a bairn. All along the river Vicky bridge cox green the golf course Penshaw hill and the pit heap before it was country park.
Good old days.

I went to biddick comp haha. Aye we had a canny good playground as a bairn. All along the river Vicky bridge cox green the golf course Penshaw hill and the pit heap before it was country park.
Good old days.
It was indeed pal. I jumped off the tin Bridge once. f***ing eejit.

Haven't been on for a while feeling quite good at the moment - moved out of flat I'd jumped into and bought a house on the outskirts of Durham. Its 110 year old terrace and quite enjoying doing it up just a pain getting people in to do some of the work. Garden looks good and I'm a dedicated planet murderer so that has surprissed me. Things opening up have helped however one of the nights out was to drink to @The Voice Of Reason (Ted Hodgkiss) who passed away in October and we hadn't managed to get together since then. Signed up to do Jeff Stellings walk for prostrate cancer which was what killed Ted. Working from home is certainly a lot easier when there is sunshine and a nice garden to look at. Keep on keeping on everyone and try and look for the positives I know its not easy.

Haven't been on for a while feeling quite good at the moment - moved out of flat I'd jumped into and bought a house on the outskirts of Durham. Its 110 year old terrace and quite enjoying doing it up just a pain getting people in to do some of the work. Garden looks good and I'm a dedicated planet murderer so that has surprissed me. Things opening up have helped however one of the nights out was to drink to @The Voice Of Reason (Ted Hodgkiss) who passed away in October and we hadn't managed to get together since then. Signed up to do Jeff Stellings walk for prostrate cancer which was what killed Ted. Working from home is certainly a lot easier when there is sunshine and a nice garden to look at. Keep on keeping on everyone and try and look for the positives I know its not easy.
Glad to hear things are back on the up.

Pleased to hear things are looking better 😘

Gardening helps. I've been working in mine while the weather has been so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back