Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try cooking meals from fresh. If like me you dont have a clue, try Gusto, you get all the ingredients in set portions and a paint by numbers recipe for each meal. It’s expensive but if you get the introductory deal it works out cheaper than the shops. Certainly cheaper than takeaways.

It’s given me a good understanding of flavours, seasoning and spices that I would never have had and given me the confidence to share some of the responsibility of cooking which I never used to do. I’ve cooked some meals and thought fuck me how did I cook this!

Cheers Joe, I'll have a look into that.
That sounds difficult! You could buy what you need for a day or two, but I'm guessing if you have an online shop, you're not keen on going to the shops?

Food doesn't go off that quickly mind as long as you're storing it properly. Maybe read food safety web pages and put your mind at rest?

Yeah, I don't leave the house at all except when the missus picks me up and takes me to her place. Can't remember the last time I left the house on my own.

The stuff that I'm leaving that ends up going off, some of it is months past the Use By date. Chucked a load of stuff this week from the freezer that was Use By 3 or 4 months ago.

Last edited:

I thought Amitriptyline was mainly used for pain relief these days rather than depression, I was given it years ago for IBS of all things and was told it was an old fashioned antidepressant drug
Did it help? It appears to fix quite a few things. I'm tempted to bin them off.

Could you buy say ready meals for five days and ingredients for two days? Might be less daunting if you know you only have to cook for two days and it would save you some money.

Comma, comma, comma, comma, comma, Horley Chorley

Nah it doesn't really scan :lol:
😝 :lol:

Did it help? It appears to fix quite a few things. I'm tempted to bin them off.
For a time, until I became immune so to speak then they upped the dose. I just came off them in the end. They weren’t massive doses. I sertraline now for anxiety, which I think is the route cause cause of gut problems and have no issues now

Reactions: D.A
For a time, until I became immune so to speak then they upped the dose. I just came off them in the end. They weren’t massive doses. I sertraline now for anxiety, which I think is the route cause cause of gut problems and have no issues now
They seem more of a hindrance to me.

Do you think the tablets work?
Not greatly on 2anti sickness ones, stomach and chest pains, physio for my back and anti depressants also got diabetes and asthma, i need control my diabetes better as they found early signs of issues with my eyes which could end seriously interesting questions especially about feeling sick i think without taking them it actually could cause me to be, i have had ulcers and gastroenteritis iv had all sorts even waiting to here back about high blood pressure and heart rate.

Not greatly on 2anti sickness ones, stomach and chest pains, physio for my back and anti depressants also got diabetes and asthma, i need control my diabetes better as they found early signs of issues with my eyes which could end seriously interesting questions especially about feeling sick i think without taking them it actually could cause me to be, i have had ulcers and gastroenteritis iv had all sorts even waiting to here back about high blood pressure and heart rate.
Bloody hell, do you need to lose weight?

Bloody hell, do you need to lose weight?
A bit yeh but im only 12 and a half stone so maybe half a stone, they haven't got back to me about blood pressure and heart rate which is strange and bloods iv had taken, part of my issues are possibly to do with me being born ten weeks early

A bit yeh but im only 12 and a half stone so maybe half a stone, they haven't got back to me about blood pressure and heart rate which is strange and bloods iv had taken, part of my issues are possibly to do with me being born ten weeks early
Do you exercise? It's a great stress reliever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back