Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

last night caused me no end of hassle, maybe this is not the place for mee to share my feelings as i know to many.

Read back your posts from last night with a clearer head. Phrases like I've given up, I'm done etc., sound worryingly sinister and I didn't want you to harm yourself. I'm sorry for alerting your friends on here and asking them for advice on how best to help you. I had your best interests at heart and I apologise if it was the wrong thing to do.

Read back your posts from last night with a clearer head. Phrases like I've given up, I'm done etc., sound worryingly sinister and I didn't want you to harm yourself. I'm sorry for alerting your friends on here and asking them for advice on how best to help you. I had your best interests at heart and I apologise if it was the wrong thing to do.
I can only echo this. This place can be incredibly powerful in supporting people, anonymous or otherwise. But last night was scary.

Sorry @The Fullwell Step if it caused you problems, I’ll admit I tried to find someone to help. But only because I was worried about your safety. Genuine apologies if I got it wrong.

Wish you all the very very best.

Been out for meal in Hertfordshire with family that live here but my stomach, chest and back pain is worse than usual dreading travelling to and being at the game if I'm no better in morning.
What sort of things do you do for your pain, mate? I find exercise usually helps but then, conversely, sometimes it helps to not move at all for a bit. But we are all different!

What sort of things do you do for your pain, mate? I find exercise usually helps but then, conversely, sometimes it helps to not move at all for a bit. But we are all different!
Exercise makes it worse ha well I have tablets to stop me being sick and anti depressants which have side effects and I take pain killers.

The worst thing about the most severe stage of this illness is that you simply don’t want any help.
No communication or response.
Just nothing at all.
You’re well beyond that.
What’s the f***ing point??
It’ll appease nothing whatsoever!!

Been out for meal in Hertfordshire with family that live here but my stomach, chest and back pain is worse than usual dreading travelling to and being at the game if I'm no better in morning.

How you feeling this morning?

The worst thing about the most severe stage of this illness is that you simply don’t want any help.
Just nothing at all.
You’re well beyond that.

Keep hanging on in there mate and this will pass. You've got my phone number. I'm just pottering about at home this weekend so get in touch if you need owt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TAD

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling any better.

Would it be worth going back to see your GP or consultant at some point to discuss your pain problem? If the current medication isn’t working then it may be time to try something else.

Just nothing at all.
You’re well beyond that.

I can’t recall if you’ve been to see your GP or not, but if not then it may be time.

Alternatively you can contact Mind: Home | Mind, the mental health charity - help for mental health problems who can offer more tailored advice.

If you feel this low then I really implore you to speak to your GP or Mind. Sometimes we just need something to help us get out of the lowest point of the pit.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you’re not feeling any better.

Would it be worth going back to see your GP or consultant at some point to discuss your pain problem? If the current medication isn’t working then it may be time to try something else.

I can’t recall if you’ve been to see your GP or not, but if not then it may be time.

Alternatively you can contact Mind: Home | Mind, the mental health charity - help for mental health problems who can offer more tailored advice.

If you feel this low then I really implore you to speak to your GP or Mind. Sometimes we just need something to help us get out of the lowest point of the pit.
I'm in train station waiting to go to charlton Yeh feel bad problem is Iv had all the blood tests, scans endoscopy etc I'm good at hiding how I feel

I'm in train station waiting to go to charlton Yeh feel bad problem is Iv had all the blood tests, scans endoscopy etc I'm good at hiding how I feel

It's no good pretending everything is ok. You have to be brutally honest with the doctors and fight for help. Paint it negatively at the doctors. If you say "I'm usually ok but sometimes I struggle" it sounds like you're managing to put up with it. Say "I can't cope with the bad days because I struggle doing normal things" and it sounds more like you need medical help with this.

Just nothing at all.
You’re well beyond that.

There's only you that can get out of it, if you want to that is, there are always options if you want them, whatever they may be.
There you go, no help what so ever.

No body got it wrong trying to help is the correct thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back