Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family’s away this weekend something came up and I had to stay, been invited out today to watch the match but thought nah having a day to myself keeping off the drink

Just feel empty

Had a family member steal some jewellery from me recently and that’s made me angry it wasn’t valuable but meant a lot to me, knocked me a little.

Anyhow hope everyone’s doing well on here

Gilly seems to get a lot of stick on here but he seems a genuine honest bloke
I hate that way that someone else's actions can drag you down significantly. It sort of erodes your faith in human nature. I work in a charity shop and we have had a spate of shoplifters. Greed not need type. The crushing sense of disappointment leading to low mood can last for days.

Try not to feel shitty about it cos it was their shitty deed (I know easier said than done).

I'm sad that a fellow member and sufferer has had to delete their account because of the actions of a few on this thread, i'm very disappointed

If ya reading this mate, i loved our banter about the club media and i hope you're ok and in time you return to the board
If you're talking about Five Quarter/De Ruyter/Cotia - it's interesting that you think MH trumps theft. I know for a fact that I was not the only poster he stole money from. I'm just the only one not afraid to call him out to protect others. So where do you draw the line? Is poor mental heath a "get out of jail free" card for everything? He used this thread to gain sympathy and form alliances in order to borrow money from people using lies with no intention of paying it back and you think that's ok? I can afford to write off the money but many can't - so I posted the facts to prevent anyone else being pestered for money they cannot afford to lose. And he didn't HAVE to delete his account - he chose to because he is a coward.

I am happy to share screenshots if there is any doubt as to the veracity of my posts.

I do not want to derail this thread but wanted to address this as a point of principle.
And he didn't delete his account "because of the actions of a few on this thread". Don't blame others for the consequences of HIS actions.

Last edited:
I'm sad that a fellow member and sufferer has had to delete their account because of the actions of a few on this thread, i'm very disappointed

If ya reading this mate, i loved our banter about the club media and i hope you're ok and in time you return to the board
TBF to HIT, I’ve seen his messages.

He’s better off having a break from here and seeking professional help rather than getting into deeper shit and more conflict by frequenting the board.

Hope he gets the necessary help he needs
Best way I much prefer to hear it straight from someone even if I don't want to hear it if that makes sense .
That’s what HIT did. Said it straight.

He’s better off having a break from here and seeking professional help rather than getting into deeper shit and more conflict by frequenting the board.

Yeah I know but said it to everyone that was my point mate

Maybe we should all see these messages otherwise it’s just hearsay and gossip. I’ve spoken to him for months and he didn’t once ask me for or discuss money

I don’t think posting the messages would be fair on the lad. But then again, they’re not my messages to share.

Certainly not for the entertainment of frothing bystanders chiming in just to stir drama for their own amusement, per their raison d'etre.

I've made my point, for the right reasons, and stand by it.

Back to the thread topic.

Certainly not for the entertainment of frothing bystanders chiming in just to stir drama for their own amusement, per their raison d'etre.

I've made my point, for the right reasons, and stand by it.

Back to the thread topic.
Get a grip. You make awful damaging accusations then please, stand by them, don’t post a veiled attack on me to deflect. It seems to me that this is all for YOUR amusement. You had no need to post any of this on a depression thread about a man who is obviously struggling and struggling badly. I’m sure your posts have sent him into a spiral but hey, that’s ok isn’t it. It’s really bad form and I reported your post as soon as I noticed it but for whatever reason the mods decided to leave it. I read this thread but don’t post, I’ve battled depression and anxiety all my life and reading this helps me. Your bitter nasty bile won’t change that. YOU are the one who has created drama on a helpful, uplifting thread, no one else
You’re the one causing yet more drama by posting your usual nasty bitchy comments when you’ve been called out for a post you should never have made. Really really awful.

Last edited:
Get a grip. You make awful damaging accusations then please, stand by them, don’t post a veiled attack on me to deflect. It seems to me that this is all for YOUR amusement. You had no need to post any of this on a depression thread about a man who is obviously struggling and struggling badly. I’m sure your posts have sent him into a spiral but hey, that’s ok isn’t it. It’s really bad form and I reported your post as soon as I noticed it but for whatever reason the mods decided to leave it. I read this thread but don’t post, I’ve battled depression and anxiety all my life and reading this helps me. Your bitter nasty bile won’t change that. YOU are the one who has created drama on a helpful, uplifting thread, no one else
So pleased it helps you by even just reading the messages and there is some lovely lovely people on this thread mate who have helped me loads .

I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful comeback with some very long words but he could now be sitting after your posts feeling suicidal, I’ve seen it. I’ve reported the whole lot again as I think it needs to be removed.

Last edited:
So pleased it helps you by even just reading the messages and there is some lovely lovely people on this thread mate who have helped me loads .
Thank you 🤦🏻‍♀❤️
It has helped me loads, I’m a lurker I admit. I’ve struggled for years, I’m still on my sertraline which has been a godsend for me and the magic that is propanol for my anxiety attacks.
It’s not hearsay .

However I hope the lad gets sorted and I wish him well
Fair enough however it should never have been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back